DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Hourglass Style Zinc Alloy Pendant Necklace for Women - Golden
Customer’s impression:
good pretty good maravilhoso Замечательно Very low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8985422 on 06/04/2017

Impression:pretty good;

At a glance this looks just like the real thing. It moves the same way, and the real sand is a very nice touch. It won't stand up to close inspection, the gold paint looks a little cheap and it has some imperfections, but at this price that's no big deal.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycelesteboy on 01/27/2016

Impression:good;

Pros: si eres de gusto raros te gustara ponertelo alcuello y aun te echas unas risas. Contras: no es muy bonito

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhesitating on 12/09/2015

Pros: very interesting, and unusual necklace, it turns around, in circles, and the hourglass pours the "sand" , however all at onve. But it really is an hourglass, probably with salt in it. They now have matching earrings, but I am afraid to order them , since the earrings have the same 5cm which... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKashshaptu on 08/20/2015

Impression:Good replica;

Pros: - Very good replica - there's actual sand in the hour glass - Doesn't feel cheap at all Cons: - The pendant is fairly big (4 or 5cm?), so for me, the chain was a bit short. I would've liked it if it would've been longer (but I can easily fix that myself). - I haven't worn it a lot yet, but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9386110 on 08/05/2015

Impression:pretty good,maravilhoso,d+;

Demorou uns meses, mas por fim chegou junto com os outros produtos. Pra quem gosta é um produto maravilhoso.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byinz002 on 04/12/2015

Impression:Very beautiful!,Very low price,Like on the picture;

Looks like on the picture, good bang for buck. Allthough some of these won't spin as fluidly as they should. Still worth the moneys.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoferru1993 on 04/08/2015

Impression:Very beautiful!,Very low price;

took a while to arrive, nearly three months but is very nice .

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byteganmanning on 02/20/2015

The necklace looks pretty nice in person, it wasn't as well put together as I thought it would be considering how nice it looks in the picture, but I am pleased with how it turned out. The necklace is meant to say "My use and value unto you are gauged by what you have to do. I mark the hours one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycolpamax on 12/04/2014

Impression:Замечательно;

Всем любителям Гарри Поттера посвящается - маховик времени - вещица куплена на подарок девушке, которая была просто в восторге! Подвижные части, песочные часы, немного фантазии и вперед в путешествие по времени. Все пришло в целости, отлично упакованно.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKatarinaD on 10/02/2014

Impression:Very beautiful!,Very low price,Much like the one used by Hermione in HP3;

Pros: It's very well made. The writing on the side is completely accurate to the Harry Potter movies. The sand in the hourglass moves well and the hourglass itself does not seem fragile. Cons: Doesn't turn by twisting the side part like in the movie and a little bit of metal goes over the bases... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere