Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKatayHan on 06/18/2014

Nice mic quality Nice sound quality Plug in and use Cheap Hard to hang to ear Very thin cable. Easy to pluck the cable I tried that on skype and seems like both sound and mic quality is good. At least, enough for that price. You can set it as "communication device" on windows so while you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskiddchung on 03/31/2014

Works like a charm, just as my 1st purchase. Bought a 2nd set because I need another for my 2nd PC with my headphones. Wire is flimsy, don't tug at it too much or it look like it can break at the edge. The hook is flexible allowing me to hook on to my headphone sides. This setup allows me to use my Audiophile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskiddchung on 01/22/2014

As I only needed the mic function, it works well as soon as you plug in. Audio is sufficient since it's a mono earpiece. I attached the mic to my other headphone as DIY headset. Cable is about 4ft. Plugs fit snugly into my PC 3.5mm port. Delivery was also on time, less than 7 working days. Mic has slight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysourisepilation on 10/30/2013

microphone quality is good, also the speaker quality. I do not hear any noise and the microphone sensitivity is at correct level. The earplug is too big for my ear, this is by far the most disappointing point. Also the ear hook is way too small. The combination is annoying, since the plug is too big,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMorad59 on 07/22/2013

C'est un bon produit, qui est léger et très agréable à utiliser. De plusla livraison s'est faite rapidement en 15 jours. Sinon, bien entendu, on retrouve ici un très bon rapport qualité/prix Produit bas de gamme, qui saccade un peu le son. Le micro n'est pas d'une tr&#23... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Really good quality headset. wires have a good length also which i find very useful * Awful fit to the ear, doesn't stay on at all, the "holder" is very uncomfortable * Only mono sound, obviously * Jacks seem a bit flimsy. The earplug is too big for my ear, this is the most disappointing point.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

Good mic quality (when fixed: see below) * Good speaker quality for the size * Longish cable The earplug is too big for my ear, this is the most disappointing point. Also the ear hook is too small. The combination is really annoying, since the plug is too big, I can not just plug it to my ear, I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/27/2013

Really good quality headset. wires have a good length also which i find very useful The earplug is too big for my ear, this is the most disappointing point. Also the ear hook is too small. The combination is really annoying, since the plug is too big, I can not just plug it to my ear, I have to use the ... Read more

not good

0 0 1

• posted bySeryth on 01/23/2013

* Good mic quality (when fixed: see below) * Good speaker quality for the size * Longish cable * Awful fit to the ear, doesn't stay on at all, the "holder" is very uncomfortable * Only mono sound, obviously * Jacks seem a bit flimsy I ordered this mic as a replacement for a desktop mic I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkJaya on 09/15/2012

Really good quality headset. wires have a good length also which i find very useful The ear piece doesn't always stay in its place when the headset is not in use, if there was some mechanism to hold it in place in a way it only moves when we wanted to it would have been brilliant! also there is no on-... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections