• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9427278 on 07/10/2015

cons: Ear fixture uncomfortable to wear

Impression:Ear fixture uncomfortable to wear;

0 0 0

• posted bydoggert on 06/09/2015

Came quickly and a useful toy for Skype or other IP-communication. Can't complaint on anything. Recommend it

Impression:Very good,Excellent for Skype;

0 0 0

• posted by9318583 on 04/27/2015

Quite great product overall, if you not going to use headphone (as it's kinda useless). Using it currently as cheap modmic © alternative to combine with quality headphones, as opposed to trash-like (in quality terms) headsets or game headsets. Will recommend mic to anybody, who wants cheap mic... Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted by9259576 on 04/17/2015

Headset was exactly as advertised, and came at more or less the projected arrival date. Gets the job done in monaural. Got it for running clan stuff in World of Tanks. My clan members said it made my voice sound "more like a girl's," but I don't actually consider that a con.

0 0 0

• posted by9271932 on 03/27/2015

Very good quality of sound. Fast shipping and low price. I have only one complaint, it could be a bit more sensitive. I would recommend this product.

XTY Style set

Impression:Very good,Excellent!,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted bydjlolito on 01/20/2015

Esta muy bien hecho, el sonido del auricular es bastante bueno , lo unico malo es el microfono que al quedar algo lejos de la boca no se emite muy alto

Impression:plastiky;

0 0 0

• posted byGabya on 11/17/2014

I have settled to only use the microphone together with my regular headset since the little ear-thing was too small for me. The mic's quality is great though and easily rivals more expensive ones I've used in the past.

Impression:Very good,Good sound,plastiky;

0 0 0

• posted byJPeras on 10/27/2014

Pros: Very Cheap Works very weel. Perfect sound (for $2.70, of course) and the mic is perfectly audible. Cons: The input for the ear is not suitable. Easily resolved. I use it for referee pruposes, 5*

0 0 0

• posted byKatayHan on 06/18/2014

Nice mic quality Nice sound quality Plug in and use Cheap Hard to hang to ear Very thin cable. Easy to pluck the cable I tried that on skype and seems like both sound and mic quality is good. At least, enough for that price. You can set it as "communication device" on windows so while I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskiddchung on 03/31/2014

Works like a charm, just as my 1st purchase. Bought a 2nd set because I need another for my 2nd PC with my headphones. Wire is flimsy, don't tug at it too much or it look like it can break at the edge. The hook is flexible allowing me to hook on to my headphone sides. This setup allows me to use... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere