DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Retractable Stereo Audio Male to Male Data Cable (65CM-Length)
  • 5 star 29 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very practical and easy to use and helps you avoid entangled cables. Doesn´t need a lot of space to store it and is long enough to use it on the car or to connect your music device and place it on a table nearby. Cons:No cons to add, this device mee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguillote442 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works OK, and it is perfect if you want to keep your car free of moving objects all around. I use it to play my cell music on the car stereo and it sounds great... best than expected. The cables's length is OK for a car, but if you are thinking about using it at home co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeumobong on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good for linking audio devices. can be use to connect phones to stereo system. it will ensure that your wires do not get entangled as well as ensure that you use your space efficiently. reasonable length for most purposes. Cons:the recoil doesn't most times. t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymdjekic on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use Convenient angle of the jack for pluggin in different devices Cons:Possible connection breaking because of the constant hustling of the retractor mechanism. OtherThoughts:I ordered this cable to setup my tablet to transfer sound to my car stereo and it works... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygr1981 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Era el tipo de producto que busque para escuchar musica en mi auto ya que no ocupa espacio y queda bien!!! Si usted necesita un cable que puede cambiar de longitud es el elegido Cons:nada que decir todo muy recomendable ya que no ocupa espacio en mi auto a com... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPeetersRaf on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good for car stereo - aux retracts to a very small size easy in use Cons:doesnt retract perfectly every time cable is a bit thin but by now no problems yet shipping took 3 weeks OtherThoughts:I use it in my car to connect the stereo with my smartphone/mp3/Ipod... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfadisaleh on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have been using it for two weeks in my car AUX port. its a smart idea to keep the wires from tangling in the car. good for storing the cable not using it. tested the sound quality using I pod nano to my Camry 2007 AUX port the quality was geat. cable length is ok for ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byricardomosp on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as expected and the sound quality is even better that a lot of more expensive cables bought in the USA. The extension almost always work and it fits good and tight in the connector. Cons:Retraction might be a little tough to work (sometimes it locks and it is diff... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMorravah on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesn't occupy space while not being used Works well with most of phones nowadays It's retractable. Cons:none that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I use it in my car and I leave hangin in there while not in use. There was another product where the conector were not L shap... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoromano on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is a very good choice when you need to connect an smartphone or MP3 device to the Aux input of an stereo car. I am using it for more than a year (not on a daily basis, must say) but it is a very reliable product and you avoid having cables in the middle of... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections