It is very practical and easy to use and helps you avoid entangled cables. Doesn´t need a lot of space to store it and is long enough to use it on the car or to connect your music device and place it on a table nearby. No cons to add, this device meets the purpose it was made for. Easy to use, I ... Read more
Very usefull, it works perfectly for the effect it's supose to be used. It's good for a car use, to connect your mp3 player, smarthphone or any sound device to your autoradio. Have been using it in my car AUX port. its a good idea to keep the wires from tangling in the car. The recoil does not work very ... Read more
- As tell in the website
- Working product. - Quality issue on the connector side. - happen to all three unit purchased. could be better if they take care of the connector wired cover. ie quality control on that part - working fine, with the cable cover come off.
- the price for this product ... Read more
The product is cheap but it works wonderfully.
No more messy tangled up cables to deal with since it retracts into a compact size.
The connector heads are gold plated as well, which is good as it prevents oxidation and tarnish from taking place and reducing the connection. Yes it's a no frills product,... Read more
- Good price;
- Works fine, Good sound quality, doesn't make the sound poor at my car stereo and the mini system at home;
- Using a recoil system makes great to when not in use, because it doesn't occupy space while not being used. No cons;
I'm just not sure if the recoil is going to last much time. ... Read more
Works OK, and it is perfect if you want to keep your car free of moving objects all around.
I use it to play my cell music on the car stereo and it sounds great... best than expected.
The cables's length is OK for a car, but if you are thinking about using it at home could be short. Nothing so far. My ... Read more
- 90 degrees connector: the benefit of 90 degrees connector is that there is less mechanical stress on the connector of e.g. your laptop.
- adjustable length
- quality of the jack connector is ok - the connection between the wire and the connector does not look very strong. I think it cannot bear much ... Read more
High quality Construction. Good quality plugs Adds some sort of Intereference to signal. Probably a symptom of the flat style cable. I wanted to use this as a bridge between my cell phone output to my laptop microphone plug and finally through the laptop headphone plug to my earbuds. I have never had ... Read more
good for linking audio devices. can be use to connect phones to stereo system. it will ensure that your wires do not get entangled as well as ensure that you use your space efficiently. reasonable length for most purposes. the recoil doesn't most times. the wire stays extended after is released. the ... Read more
Easy to use
Convenient angle of the jack for pluggin in different devices Possible connection breaking because of the constant hustling of the retractor mechanism. I ordered this cable to setup my tablet to transfer sound to my car stereo and it works very good. The retractor mechanism makes it very ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.