DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Retractable Stereo Audio Male to Male Data Cable (65CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice what you would expect Great quality for great price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypuma50 on 05/26/2015

small compact, easy to attach to your electronic device if you want to keep it together. i velcroed mine to my bluetooth speaker. ii like having the 90 degree angle ends. the cord retracts very quickly. on the other hand, the cord gets tangled up way too often for my liking and it is a pain to... Read more

Impression:what you would expect;

0 0 0

• posted byhugosmb on 05/13/2015

PROS: Ótimo cabo, preço muito bom. CONS: Não há. OTHER: É tão bom, que já comprei umas 5 vezes, porque as pessoas ficam me pedindo.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMilorad on 01/14/2015

Pros: Good built material, especially considering the price, ''L'' shaped connectors that minimize the possibilities of damage, retraction is still working like new. Cons: None so far Other Thoughts: The cable is used only in a car so the maximum length is perfect, it is small and ''L'' shaped of... Read more

Impression:Great quality for great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byosmaansheikh on 12/22/2014

Good sound quality. Retraction device works well. The L shaped plug makes me optimistic that the cable will last longer and is does not have to bend to attach my phone to my stereo.

Impression:what you would expect;

0 0 0

• posted bytranstorners on 08/27/2014

I was looking for a retractable cable to use in the car. Since the dashboard of my car is black, the cable stays almost invisible. Due to the low price i was worried that it wouldnt last long, but I was wrong. I'm using this for over an year and both the cable itself and the retractable system is... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

It is very practical and easy to use and helps you avoid entangled cables. Doesn´t need a lot of space to store it and is long enough to use it on the car or to connect your music device and place it on a table nearby. No cons to add, this device meets the purpose it was made for. Easy to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLastStanding on 12/15/2013

Very usefull, it works perfectly for the effect it's supose to be used. It's good for a car use, to connect your mp3 player, smarthphone or any sound device to your autoradio. Have been using it in my car AUX port. its a good idea to keep the wires from tangling in the car. The recoil does not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytyc1417 on 11/24/2013

- Cheap. - As tell in the website - Working product. - Quality issue on the connector side. - happen to all three unit purchased. could be better if they take care of the connector wired cover. ie quality control on that part - working fine, with the cable cover come off. - the price for this are... Read more

connector wire wear off

0 0 1

• posted byskelston on 10/18/2013

The product is cheap but it works wonderfully. No more messy tangled up cables to deal with since it retracts into a compact size. The connector heads are gold plated as well, which is good as it prevents oxidation and tarnish from taking place and reducing the connection. Yes it's a no frills I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhlpereira on 09/16/2013

- Good price; - Works fine, Good sound quality, doesn't make the sound poor at my car stereo and the mini system at home; - Using a recoil system makes great to when not in use, because it doesn't occupy space while not being used. No cons; I'm just not sure if the recoil is going to last much it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere