DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Retractable Stereo Audio Male to Male Data Cable (65CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great quality for great price! what you would expect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilorad on 01/14/2015

Pros: Good built material, especially considering the price, ''L'' shaped connectors that minimize the possibilities of damage, retraction is still working like new. Cons: None so far Other Thoughts: The cable is used only in a car so the maximum length is perfect, it is small and ''L'' shaped of... Read more

Impression:Great quality for great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byosmaansheikh on 12/22/2014

Good sound quality. Retraction device works well. The L shaped plug makes me optimistic that the cable will last longer and is does not have to bend to attach my phone to my stereo.

Impression:what you would expect;

0 0 0

• posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

It is very practical and easy to use and helps you avoid entangled cables. Doesn´t need a lot of space to store it and is long enough to use it on the car or to connect your music device and place it on a table nearby. No cons to add, this device meets the purpose it was made for. Easy to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLastStanding on 12/15/2013

Very usefull, it works perfectly for the effect it's supose to be used. It's good for a car use, to connect your mp3 player, smarthphone or any sound device to your autoradio. Have been using it in my car AUX port. its a good idea to keep the wires from tangling in the car. The recoil does not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytyc1417 on 11/24/2013

- Cheap. - As tell in the website - Working product. - Quality issue on the connector side. - happen to all three unit purchased. could be better if they take care of the connector wired cover. ie quality control on that part - working fine, with the cable cover come off. - the price for this are... Read more

connector wire wear off

0 0 1

• posted byskelston on 10/18/2013

The product is cheap but it works wonderfully. No more messy tangled up cables to deal with since it retracts into a compact size. The connector heads are gold plated as well, which is good as it prevents oxidation and tarnish from taking place and reducing the connection. Yes it's a no frills I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhlpereira on 09/16/2013

- Good price; - Works fine, Good sound quality, doesn't make the sound poor at my car stereo and the mini system at home; - Using a recoil system makes great to when not in use, because it doesn't occupy space while not being used. No cons; I'm just not sure if the recoil is going to last much it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguillote442 on 08/22/2013

Works OK, and it is perfect if you want to keep your car free of moving objects all around. I use it to play my cell music on the car stereo and it sounds great... best than expected. The cables's length is OK for a car, but if you are thinking about using it at home could be short. Nothing so My... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKazDuzar on 07/20/2013

- 90 degrees connector: the benefit of 90 degrees connector is that there is less mechanical stress on the connector of e.g. your laptop. - adjustable length - quality of the jack connector is ok - the connection between the wire and the connector does not look very strong. I think it cannot bear... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfefrie on 07/16/2013

High quality Construction. Good quality plugs Adds some sort of Intereference to signal. Probably a symptom of the flat style cable. I wanted to use this as a bridge between my cell phone output to my laptop microphone plug and finally through the laptop headphone plug to my earbuds. I have never... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections