DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Retractable Stereo Audio Jack Male to Male Cable - Black (65cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice Very nice works Best Price light weight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTGstring on 08/17/2016

This double 90* 3.5mm retractable cables are impossible to find. This has to be the cheapest price, pretty much anywhere, and the quality has been good for me. this is my 2nd order in as many years. Other than the weird logo on it, it's a solid buy and makes things easy when organizing your - you... Read more

Impression:nice,Best Price;

0 0 0

• posted byguibarbosa88 on 08/11/2016

Cheap and functional. Thanks!

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 2

• posted bymagomich on 12/10/2015

Pros: - It works - Retracts Cons: - The hanger for keyring is the wweaker than you may thing. - Is only 65 cm. something like 85 or 95 cms. Would be better.

Impression:nice,works,light weight;

0 0 0

• posted bypuma50 on 05/26/2015

small compact, easy to attach to your electronic device if you want to keep it together. i velcroed mine to my bluetooth speaker. ii like having the 90 degree angle ends. the cord retracts very quickly. on the other hand, the cord gets tangled up way too often for my liking and it is a pain to... Read more

Impression:what you would expect;

0 0 0

• posted byhugosmb on 05/13/2015

PROS: Ótimo cabo, preço muito bom. CONS: Não há. OTHER: É tão bom, que já comprei umas 5 vezes, porque as pessoas ficam me pedindo.

0 0 0

• posted byMilorad on 01/14/2015

Pros: Good built material, especially considering the price, ''L'' shaped connectors that minimize the possibilities of damage, retraction is still working like new. Cons: None so far Other Thoughts: The cable is used only in a car so the maximum length is perfect, it is small and ''L'' shaped of... Read more

Impression:Great quality for great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byosmaansheikh on 12/22/2014

Good sound quality. Retraction device works well. The L shaped plug makes me optimistic that the cable will last longer and is does not have to bend to attach my phone to my stereo.

Impression:what you would expect;

0 1 0

• posted bytranstorners on 08/27/2014

I was looking for a retractable cable to use in the car. Since the dashboard of my car is black, the cable stays almost invisible. Due to the low price i was worried that it wouldnt last long, but I was wrong. I'm using this for over an year and both the cable itself and the retractable system is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

It is very practical and easy to use and helps you avoid entangled cables. Doesn´t need a lot of space to store it and is long enough to use it on the car or to connect your music device and place it on a table nearby. No cons to add, this device meets the purpose it was made for. Easy to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLastStanding on 12/15/2013

Very usefull, it works perfectly for the effect it's supose to be used. It's good for a car use, to connect your mp3 player, smarthphone or any sound device to your autoradio. Have been using it in my car AUX port. its a good idea to keep the wires from tangling in the car. The recoil does not a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere