DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB to Micro 5P Data/Charging Cable (60CM-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaikos911 on 06/25/2014

very handy with my portable charger! It can roll itself up and I use it almost every day! Also the price is very cheap!! For me the lenght is perfect and I can put my charger in my back pocket and my phone in my other pocket. the quality is not very good... I bought more of this item because it was broken after a few months. But it is cheap so that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Small, lightweight and perfectly functional. Effortlessly expands and retracts. To retract, just expand it to full length (~60 cm), and it will wind back automatically. Looks thin and somewhat flimsy, but I bought 4 of these to use at home, at work and while travelling, and none have broken so far. 60 cm might be too short sometimes, but again, no big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevis on 10/12/2013

Its cheap, it works. I only used it for charging and not for data transfer, and it worked and still does. Connector have good "grip" on both sides. None. Could be longer or sturdier but for this price i'm not complaining. Looks a bit fragile, but after using it rarely form over a year its still working like first day. I wouldn't mind if length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesen on 09/17/2013

Quality seems to be OK compared to the price. For me the length is perfect. The cable is just long enough when used in the car for charging the phone. Big "cable sallads" are history with this item.I have ordered this item several times and all works fine. The item is onkly used as a chargercable in the car. nothing so far. It seems like a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoliThePain on 09/03/2013

It works in the Nokia 3120 Classic (data only, does not work with power as expected). It works the same as the CA-101, except it is better since it is retractable. It allows the Nokia 3120 Classic to be firmware upgraded. It allows proper access to all the data functions (e.g. address book sync, calendar, etc). Using Bluetooth, address book sync doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebater on 03/21/2013

I buy this cable as charger for my samsung galaxy S2, but I can use as data cable too!!! (I didn't expected) is practical small easy to carry and you never more mess up with the wires, the 60cm lenght is enough most of the times, you must to have one of this!!! the side of the micro usb fit hard in my phone (I hope not break the connector of my phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpecht77 on 03/07/2013

It's utter useful, I have it for a year I think, and it still works perfectly, I always leave it on my car to charge my cellphone, and it saved me from being without charge there's just ONE cons, the cable could be like 10cm longer, on my car the 12v is on the side of the gear, and I can't answer the phone, because the cable isn't long enough to reach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredxyz on 02/22/2013

Fine cable, do what it is supposed to do. Complete functional cable: charge and data. Other cheaper models were charge only. Works fine and easy to use, can be used in many different lenghts and just pull to limits to retract it again. Feels a litle but fragile, but maybe it is just a false impression. Mine is working fine to the moment. Should have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatolira on 01/18/2013

Saves a lot of space in your bag. Saves me a good amoun of time. I simply cannot fold a regular cable. With this, is super easy! Can be used in your laptop or car charger Fits my motorola cellphone perfectly none really At first I had some trouble knowing how to operate the retractable part, but once you master it works fine! I had several original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaasland on 01/17/2013

The cable is cheap, and the cable seems to work fine as a cable. The retraction does not always work. It can always be pulled out, but does not always stop in this position, so the cable can then only be used in a short state. There are probably cables with better quality out there. The price is not that important. I could pay twice the price if the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections