DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual Female USB Output ABS Car Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Super Great value Excelente produto Excellent quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMacroStock on 06/18/2016

Impression:good,Great value;

Pros: 2 outlets, 1 ampere the other 2 amperes, great look, it has a blue indicator led cons: none a must have in any car

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykuosenhan on 12/08/2015

Impression:Great value;

good quality

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymountaincabbage on 11/19/2015

Impression:good,Super,Great value;

Pros: Works perfectly Cone: None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byafocalyps on 09/14/2015

Impression:Super,Great value;

pros: charging very fast. very durable. It fits all cars and does not disconnect by itself. the material is very durable. the material gives the sense of high quality.. I have been using it for eight months now. it is functioning perfectly well. ı have used several chargers before. and this is I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychakyknn on 06/09/2015

Pros: Charger is very solid made of the high quality ABS. It is 2 Ampers charger, what is very good for the fast charging. The frame is illuminated and visible at night. Cons: Minus (chassis) connection is not flexible and some time lose connection. General: Very good choice to buy and I it.... Read more

Universal Dual Female USB Output ABS Car Charger

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycrbastow on 05/01/2015

This little power supply is of good construction and very useful. A person can use this to charge (2) devices at a time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDecolinow on 12/03/2014

Impression:The best;

It's the best one on the market for that price value. Charges fast, has a good durability and 2 outputs. On many of these itens with 2 or more outputs, actually only one works at a time, but this one works perfectly both on the same time of use.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyairspam on 11/25/2014

Impression:good;

Good quality. Its design is too simple but it works. The output of each USB socket was more than 1A which is great. Low price relative to other car chargers.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymorenopede on 10/28/2014

Impression:I recommend the seller and the product.;

Mail in Brazil took to deliver, however, already received the product as promised and well packed. I recommend the seller and the product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byflabioduarte on 10/21/2014

Impression:Excelente produto;

Apesar da demora em receber o produto (devido a legislacao e burocacia alfandegaria Brasileira) eu recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere