DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual Female USB Output ABS Car Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Great value Super Excelente produto Excellent quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychakyknn on 06/09/2015

Pros: Charger is very solid made of the high quality ABS. It is 2 Ampers charger, what is very good for the fast charging. The frame is illuminated and visible at night. Cons: Minus (chassis) connection is not flexible and some time lose connection. General: Very good choice to buy and I it.... Read more

Universal Dual Female USB Output ABS Car Charger

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 05/01/2015

This little power supply is of good construction and very useful. A person can use this to charge (2) devices at a time.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byDecolinow on 12/03/2014

It's the best one on the market for that price value. Charges fast, has a good durability and 2 outputs. On many of these itens with 2 or more outputs, actually only one works at a time, but this one works perfectly both on the same time of use.

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/25/2014

Good quality. Its design is too simple but it works. The output of each USB socket was more than 1A which is great. Low price relative to other car chargers.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymorenopede on 10/28/2014

Mail in Brazil took to deliver, however, already received the product as promised and well packed. I recommend the seller and the product.

Impression:I recommend the seller and the product.;

0 0 0

• posted byflabioduarte on 10/21/2014

Apesar da demora em receber o produto (devido a legislacao e burocacia alfandegaria Brasileira) eu recomendo.

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted bym4jesus39 on 10/14/2014

This is the best USB car charger I have owned. Great build quality. I've had it nearly a year now. The LED helps you to find the usb ports in the dark. There are no cons to this item

Impression:Excellent quality,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byStrikkie on 09/16/2014

The charger is smaller as I had expected, it is well built (feels strong and made from a good plastic material). There is a nice (blue) light that comes out of the orange usb connectors so you can see it has power. The 2A charges phones and tablets relatively fast. So all and all good value for... Read more

Impression:Smaller than expected;

0 0 0

• posted byWouterRRR on 08/12/2014

It's a nice little unit which provides sufficient power. After buying an iPhone charger I found that it took about 3 hours to charge the iPhone. This little unit is a lot quicker (1,5hrs for a full charge). This is with one phone connected giving you the 2A charge on one port.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byjanroel on 04/25/2014

Works great because of the slim design. I am using it at the rear seat so i can charge my tablet and phone simultanius. The case is firm and it doesn't crack very easily. The only con i can think of:it has no light when it charges my phone. Futhermore, It simply works as designed. Easy to leave I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere