DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Assembly "1800mAh" 18650 Battery USB Mobile Power Bank - White
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarlen727 on 10/24/2014

Good price, poor quality, convenient to use. A very useful thing. Included weak battery. Recommend purchase. have the ability to change the battery. a very low price! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byihmislinko on 06/22/2014

Months of experience in the use of this product is fantastic. The iPhone will be able to download this device for about one and a half times, and very quickly. Very good back-up battery to an emergency situation or for everyday wear. Loads really fast to complete and easy to carry. The product is a lightweight,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLouis1052 on 04/03/2014

Small, compact design. Red LED lights up while charging, the LED turns blue if the battery is fully charged. Minor issues. the strap is rubbish, It broke immediately. exchanging the battery is possible but is not easy. other than that, it's a great unit. battery can be changed if needed. The power bank ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoebonsai on 03/05/2014

Compact size, replaceable battery. Has red LED (not mentioned in description) that comes on when charging. I don't know when it is fully charged, perhaps the red LED means full-charge. I am still experimenting. I am using these battery packs with small solar panel to charge batteries during the day. ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections