DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 7A 6-Port USB Power Adapter + 2-Flat-Pin Plug Adapter Set for Iphone 5 / Ipad MINI - White
Customer’s impression:
Useful Practical Reliable Great Customer Services
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaddeg on 02/08/2015

I have it next to my bed as I use to charge cells and tablets for both me and my girlfriend and the company phone. This makes it much easier as I can use one wall plug to charge all devices at once. The charging speed is good even when connecting multiple devices at once. Also came handy for as I... Read more

Impression:Useful,Practical,Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byishopper2 on 10/31/2014

I ordered 2 of these and 1 was dead on arrival. The other one works as it should be. When I wrote to the Customer Services, they provided very prompt action in solving the issue. They asked for a picture to show the condition of the dead one, offered a discount to have it repaired in a local that... Read more

What Happens when the Goods Shipped is Not Working?

Impression:Great Customer Services;

0 0 0

• posted byriffaii on 05/13/2014

Item does what it is supposed to. Good construction build. Does not look like a cheapo item. Flat pins not really ideal, would be great if it came with the UK standard pins as well or provided an option during purchase. As there are no manual for it, i am not sure the current that is being pumped... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byVladanM on 02/07/2014

- Very compact - Can be plugged directly into the wall or used with a standard cord that comes with many small appliances. - Charges everything I threw at it. - Lighted so you don't need to fish for it in the dark - It can hardly be more compact For the price, it should come with both US and Euro... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere