DX » Community » Reviews » EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle with Mac OS Support
  • 5 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by DuGhetto on 01/21/2014

Pros: With EasyCapViewer for mac ( http://www.bentrask.com/easycap/ ) it is plug and play for the video. Just plug the DC60++, launch the app, and you're ready to play or record anything that comes out of the composite cable. Cons: For the audio on mac you will have to use a RCA to mini- jack adaptor and set your audio output as an audio input... Read more

0 0
  • posted by silverice49 on 09/11/2013

Pros: +Excellent quality for the price +Up to 1080p (With the right software, i use VirtualDub) +Can be used for a variety of purposes, such as VHS recording and Gaming recording +AMAZING Price (compared to other similar devices) +Cables and splitters are easy to find (On DX, SKU 173802 for the Splitters, SKU 151390 for the cables) +Great for b... Read more

1 0
  • posted by pbyrne98 on 03/19/2013

Pros: This is a mac ready device that allows you to connect the Mac to your XBox. This free's up your TV and get the big screen of you Mac. Cons: Need to reset some parameters to make it work. There are plenty of You Tube videos around on how to make this work, though it does require a little understanding and a number of steps to finally get i... Read more

2 0
  • posted by powerwade on 08/07/2012

Pros: It works as advertised! Just plug in, install a proper video capture application, run it and start recording... and bang! you are now digitializing all your family events that were recorded on VHS :) Cons: After a while it gets pretty hot, but it doesn't affect the recording. The attached USB extender cable stopped working after a few use... Read more

0 0
  • posted by seanpaulk on 01/16/2012

Pros: super useful! Can be used to record from composite or s-video or to turn your PC into an extra monitor for watching videos or playing games. The inclusion of PAL60,NTSC433 is extremely useful. easycap is recognised by most video capture programs Cons: dont really like the included software, but I didnt buy it for that so not a big deal fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pandanet on 07/09/2011

Pros: - Excellent price - Easy to use - Pretty good image quality Cons: - I'm using on an Intel iMac. For some reason I can't make to record the audio through the RCA cable provided. I'm recording mainly video footage from a VHS player, so I have to use another normal RCA cable from the VHS player connected to the in-built mic on the iMac. I ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sedai1 on 01/23/2011

Pros: Pretty good video quality, considering the composite cable Affordable price Pal 60, Pal 50 and NTSC 433 support Good build quality Comes with a USB extension Both S-video and composite input Cons: Installation is a bit difficult Comes with a pirated CD, I didn't bother using it OtherThoughts: I use EasyCap mostly for capturing Xbox 360 ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Decatro on 09/21/2010

Pros: * Video works like just as promised. It supports - Pal60 & Pal50 - Ntsc 433 -: The video is even more crisp than the other easycap versions. I own the easycap dc60 version which only supports pal50 :- * The build quality is sturdy, however, you may get a broken led but it's not really an issue. * You get a free key for ulead video studio... Read more

1 0
  • posted by TazFrags on 08/23/2010

Pros: This is a good item, I plugged it into my Windows 7 computer and it automatically found the drivers, I didn't use the software it provided me, I instead used VirtualDub as it is a lot better Virtual Dub http://www.virtualdub.org/ With the right settings I got fantastic (it's not HD, but looks really good) quality. I used this with a PS3 a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kroze on 04/19/2010

Pros: Very small. Works fine and don't heat too much. Contains all needed (about hardware) Cons: I'm using Mac OS 10.6.3 and VideoGlide 1.4.1 (30$). As ndillane, I had to buy a licence of VideoGlide. But I think it's normal, you can't have the product (easy cap) and all software (pc/mac/linux) for 0$. But this product shouldn't by solf with a f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections