DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 7A 6-Port USB Power Adapter + EU Plug Adapter Set for Iphone 5 / Ipad MINI - White
Customer’s impression:
nice OK Convenient This is a great product Length of cable used for charging
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8828830 on 01/20/2015

Pros: easy to use Cons: -------

Impression:Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byjojoinc on 01/12/2015

Pros: - it works - you can remove the plug part and plug a classic power wire instead Cons: - makes some noise - not sure it really delivers 2A: my Lumia 930 says 'you're charging the phone with a not really powerfull charger' when I use it.

Impression:nice,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byrndpjl379d1kc on 01/05/2015

Pros: OK built quality. Good range of charging amperes. Bit larger in dimensions than expected but this is a good thing for me. Cons: Bright LEDs, No info what ampere each port is so I was forced to looks similar product from site and get info that way.

Impression:OK;

0 0 1

• posted byzizkam on 12/10/2014

This product seems to be good functional, but I noticed while my smartphone was charged, that I used very long USB cable and chargerig seemed to be stopped. So it will be better to use short cable 0.2 -1m long maximally.

Impression:Length of cable used for charging;

0 0 0

• posted byorenper on 10/21/2014

all in all I'm very happy with the product, very powerfull. I don't like the led lights, disturbing in the bedroom during the night. I ended up opening the box and unsoldering them ... the connection to the AC plug seems a bit fragile but I have it for a long time and no problems yet

Impression:This is a great product;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 10/09/2014

This usb hub is quite useful due to many ports available, it seems a bit easy to break but its working nicely, I am not sure it will output the described amperage if all of them are used. Outlet pkug shouldve been at 90 degrees from usb ports ijs.

Impression:many ports;

0 0 0

• posted bycpolvilho on 06/03/2014

Perfect for charging multiple devices. It is very easy to use. Despite the size, it is better than 6 chargers at the same time. Successfully charges the batteries of the two phones and a kindle. Has a warning message to read the instructions, but does not came any instructions with it. Too bright... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byFastkids on 03/20/2014

Very handy power-adapter! You can connect al your USB cables to it and charge almost all phones and tablets at once. Most of the time there are 2 ipad mini's, 1 iPhone 4, 1 iPhone 5 and 1 Samsung galaxy s3 connected and they all charge without any problem and fast. So it free's up a lot of wall a... Read more

The blue lights on the unit

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections