DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 7A 6-Port USB Power Adapter + EU Plug Adapter Set for Iphone 5 / Ipad MINI - White
Customer’s impression:
nice OK Convenient many ports This is a great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySelfkiller on 07/08/2015

pros: stable and fast charging cons: very bright LED light, noisy when plugged to electricity (idle or charging).

0 0 0

• posted byEdwinNick on 02/16/2015

Good and compact design. Conveniant powerplug which can you easily swap for a power cord so you can place the charger on/in a more conveiniant and more reachable place. My iPhone 4s is charged twice as fast so imho there is enough juce available in this little device. You could consider the blue... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8828830 on 01/20/2015

Pros: easy to use Cons: -------

0 0 0

• posted byjojoinc on 01/12/2015

Pros: - it works - you can remove the plug part and plug a classic power wire instead Cons: - makes some noise - not sure it really delivers 2A: my Lumia 930 says 'you're charging the phone with a not really powerfull charger' when I use it.

0 0 0

• posted byrndpjl379d1kc on 01/05/2015

Pros: OK built quality. Good range of charging amperes. Bit larger in dimensions than expected but this is a good thing for me. Cons: Bright LEDs, No info what ampere each port is so I was forced to looks similar product from site and get info that way.

0 0 1

• posted byzizkam on 12/10/2014

This product seems to be good functional, but I noticed while my smartphone was charged, that I used very long USB cable and chargerig seemed to be stopped. So it will be better to use short cable 0.2 -1m long maximally.

Impression:Length of cable used for charging;

0 0 0

• posted byorenper on 10/21/2014

all in all I'm very happy with the product, very powerfull. I don't like the led lights, disturbing in the bedroom during the night. I ended up opening the box and unsoldering them ... the connection to the AC plug seems a bit fragile but I have it for a long time and no problems yet

Impression:This is a great product;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 10/09/2014

This usb hub is quite useful due to many ports available, it seems a bit easy to break but its working nicely, I am not sure it will output the described amperage if all of them are used. Outlet pkug shouldve been at 90 degrees from usb ports ijs.

Impression:many ports;

0 0 0

• posted bycpolvilho on 06/03/2014

Perfect for charging multiple devices. It is very easy to use. Despite the size, it is better than 6 chargers at the same time. Successfully charges the batteries of the two phones and a kindle. Has a warning message to read the instructions, but does not came any instructions with it. Too bright... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byFastkids on 03/20/2014

Very handy power-adapter! You can connect al your USB cables to it and charge almost all phones and tablets at once. Most of the time there are 2 ipad mini's, 1 iPhone 4, 1 iPhone 5 and 1 Samsung galaxy s3 connected and they all charge without any problem and fast. So it free's up a lot of wall a... Read more

The blue lights on the unit

2 0 0

DX Everywhere