DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone BitTorrent BT Client + USB/NAS/FTP/SAMBA/Printer/UPNP Sharing Network LAN Server
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrkenobi on 09/09/2013

It's very cheap, and it work really well if you install SnakeOS. The installation is very simple, just a few minutes. I add my torrents from my Android phone, and I also manage them. The power stick is not very good. Do not move it or it will restart. No other problems after usign it for like a year.... Read more

Power, Reset and Network USB's Bottom View Front View

0 0 0

• posted byodalen on 08/20/2013

- The small cost, - the possibility of installing snakeOS which simplify the use, - the size, - i'm using it with an USB Hard Disk of 1TB attached - Sometime I need to reboot it (once a month) or it reboots on its own (probably when it heats too much) - It freezes while moving big file via SSH SnakeOS,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackwski on 06/01/2013

It's a small device with low processor power, but for the price it worth buy it. Serves your network with samba, ftp and even DLNA (if you put SnakeOS in it). Yes, it's a toaster: will be hot like hell if too demanded. The power connector doesn't fit and unplug if you toutch the cord. After change the ... Read more

With heatsinks Without heatsinks

0 0 0

• posted byadame2 on 03/18/2013

It's very easy to install snakeOS (open source project for NAS units), it feels like an open platform. The hardware is a litle bit to weak both CPU and Memory. A swap partition is a must! I use it as a torrent client and as a NAS for watching movies and music over samba. As a torrent client it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmadeira147 on 01/12/2013

After upgrading to Firmware OS Snake, which was good just got better. A customer Torrent decent DLNA server (minidlna package) and it all works well in a small and compact size. For best performance requires that format in Linux, ext3, if I'm not mistaken. Using NTFS is a little slow to access the media ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byacvin on 10/29/2012

- very small, and compact - it draws a very small power (about 4W) - 2 USB 2.0 - Fully compatible with SnakeOS (I found the original software very confusing) - power connector doesn't fit perfectly with AC jack, the cable has to be hold externally - with SnakeOS the CPU releases some heat, I bought also ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byZaQuet on 10/14/2012

Cheap solution for 24 hours solution: - Consume a lot less electricity compare to a computer set or even a laptop for BT application - Rather than risking your computer to operate 24 hours and shorten its lifespan, it's a very good deal compare to buying even the cheapest PC or computer sets for BT application ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bymbauer on 09/30/2012

- Great device. Very small and good looking. - Consumes very little power, only about 3 to 4 watts (mesured), downloading torrent (CPU 80%) and with a pendrive attached, wich is much less than a single lamp. - After changing firmware to SnakeOS device gain some extra functionalities and transfer speed ... Read more

Complete Package NS-k330 Top NS-K330 side

0 0 2

• posted byBill2010 on 08/09/2012

- Has everything thats announced; - Small sized; - Consumes low to nothing; - Cheap for what its capable of. - Comes with crappy firmware; - Does not have any type of cooling hardware (not even heatspreaders!); - If overheated the system halts. I did some firmware upgrade trading it for snakeOS and now ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byDericoRS on 07/27/2012

It consumes little energy, a lot of resources at a reduced size. Great for torrent download. Upgradable and flexible in adjusting settings to exactly what we need.Easy even for novice users. Just a little patience to master the resources. It would be perfect if I did download the http protocol. is a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections