DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone BitTorrent BT Client + USB/NAS/FTP/SAMBA/Printer/UPNP Sharing Network LAN Server
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrkenobi on 09/09/2013

It's very cheap, and it work really well if you install SnakeOS. The installation is very simple, just a few minutes. I add my torrents from my Android phone, and I also manage them. The power stick is not very good. Do not move it or it will restart. No other problems after usign it for like a a... Read more

Front View Bottom View USB's Power, Reset and Network

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjackwski on 06/01/2013

It's a small device with low processor power, but for the price it worth buy it. Serves your network with samba, ftp and even DLNA (if you put SnakeOS in it). Yes, it's a toaster: will be hot like hell if too demanded. The power connector doesn't fit and unplug if you toutch the cord. After the a... Read more

Without heatsinks With heatsinks

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrivanleite on 06/27/2012

Already have one, bought it to gave a gift to my girlfriend. The original firmware is very confuse. Reflash it with SnakeOS and you will have a great stand alone torrent downloader. I use it like a personal cloud and DLNA server too. It could be ceaper, due to the qualit of housing... The device... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydmukhin on 05/30/2012

- cheap - compact - silent - even with stock firmware supports many functions at once: NAS, print server and BT downloading - even description says UI and manual is on Chinese they are on English:) - stock firmware seems not so bad as some people wrote here, at least for my needs. I'll wait with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytrx314 on 03/17/2012

- Low power consumption. - Connect your external hard drive and your printer and use it at home as a network attached storage and print server. - It is really cheap - Good for linux enthusiasts - BitTorrent download is not working and will never work. Forget about it. The processor is too weak to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygsarwal on 02/13/2012

- Economical Sharing device. - Very good for standalone torrent leeching/seeding - Small and handy, can be placed anywhere, even under the table with some sticky tape. won't fall, very light. Mine is installed in the basement and I access it via FTP/SMB over WiFi. - Detects USB disks connects to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byurubatan on 08/21/2011

Great piece of hardware, the build quality is not great, the power connector does not connect perfectly, but the hability to share two USB disks and download torrents without keeping a computer on is great. Other great hability of this product is to stream videos, music and pictures directly from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySalviati on 07/14/2011

- You don`t have to leave your PC on to download stuff - Original interface is poor, but easy to use - Can be updated to better firmware - The original firmware is not the best avaliable. Why not to ship it already updated? - Maybe a user interface or a "drop and forget" kind of folder... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymeridor on 03/02/2011

Noiseless. Low power. Can be used with SnakeOS (open source, sky is the limit) Eliminate the need for an always-on computer to act as a server. Only 32 MB of RAM. Needs an external drive for swap space. The transmission or ntfs-3g processes can die (probably from out-of-memory events???) after a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byludovicjacomme on 12/30/2010

This NAS is cheap, small and useful. Like many others, i'v replaced original fw by Snake OS, as described on SnakeOS web site. Upgrading was very simple and the new system is really powerful. I've then added a debian chroot distro and i've got now a small linux box with many network services. The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere