DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone BitTorrent BT Client + USB/NAS/FTP/SAMBA/Printer/UPNP Sharing Network LAN Server
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byodalen on 08/20/2013

- The small cost, - the possibility of installing snakeOS which simplify the use, - the size, - i'm using it with an USB Hard Disk of 1TB attached - Sometime I need to reboot it (once a month) or it reboots on its own (probably when it heats too much) - It freezes while moving big file via SSH I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadame2 on 03/18/2013

It's very easy to install snakeOS (open source project for NAS units), it feels like an open platform. The hardware is a litle bit to weak both CPU and Memory. A swap partition is a must! I use it as a torrent client and as a NAS for watching movies and music over samba. As a torrent client it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmadeira147 on 01/12/2013

After upgrading to Firmware OS Snake, which was good just got better. A customer Torrent decent DLNA server (minidlna package) and it all works well in a small and compact size. For best performance requires that format in Linux, ext3, if I'm not mistaken. Using NTFS is a little slow to access on... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byacvin on 10/29/2012

- very small, and compact - it draws a very small power (about 4W) - 2 USB 2.0 - Fully compatible with SnakeOS (I found the original software very confusing) - power connector doesn't fit perfectly with AC jack, the cable has to be hold externally - with SnakeOS the CPU releases some heat, I also... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byZaQuet on 10/14/2012

Cheap solution for 24 hours solution: - Consume a lot less electricity compare to a computer set or even a laptop for BT application - Rather than risking your computer to operate 24 hours and shorten its lifespan, it's a very good deal compare to buying even the cheapest PC or computer sets for... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bymbauer on 09/30/2012

- Great device. Very small and good looking. - Consumes very little power, only about 3 to 4 watts (mesured), downloading torrent (CPU 80%) and with a pendrive attached, wich is much less than a single lamp. - After changing firmware to SnakeOS device gain some extra functionalities and transfer... Read more

Complete Package NS-k330 Top NS-K330 side

0 0 2

• posted byBill2010 on 08/09/2012

- Has everything thats announced; - Small sized; - Consumes low to nothing; - Cheap for what its capable of. - Comes with crappy firmware; - Does not have any type of cooling hardware (not even heatspreaders!); - If overheated the system halts. I did some firmware upgrade trading it for snakeOS a... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byDericoRS on 07/27/2012

It consumes little energy, a lot of resources at a reduced size. Great for torrent download. Upgradable and flexible in adjusting settings to exactly what we need.Easy even for novice users. Just a little patience to master the resources. It would be perfect if I did download the http protocol. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardo458 on 03/25/2012

The device with the stock firmware is not much, but replacing it by snakeos is a great device! With snakeos: It supports multiple file sharing protocols. (samba, nfs, ftp, sftp, http) Supports multiple services (dynamic dns, telnet, ssh, etc) Supports full fakeroot debian v2.42 And many more In a... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byPreceptor on 01/29/2012

- It's small and very portable - It uses very little power (about 5W with an external HD, if I'm not wrong) - After installing SnakeOS (This is a MUST) you have all the following features : Debian chroot a lot of programs compiled for the Debian, like pyLoad, to be installed (it enables downloads... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere