DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Charger for BlackBerry 8900/9500 (10~30V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhhamed on 12/03/2010

Good product, does not look cheap and fit in the car very well. It charges the phone as advertised. The cable is not very long, but do the job. You can use the phone while charging. It takes longer than the normal charger to fully charge it. This is a good product for the price, I have this item useful when using the phone in the office / home and forget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChinaMan004 on 10/30/2010

It has the Blackberry symbol on the rear end. The symbol lighted up when charging with blue lights. Fit my Blackberry Curve very nicely. The cable is looped to prevent tangling. It feels a little unstable and seems too light. Could be longer. It gets sort-of warm, but so does every other cable. I would use this as a "I forgot to charge my phone" charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhellen on 10/03/2010

Looks nice and feels solid Used this in my car that has got a fully working 24V system. I bought two of these but both blew up after charging the original Nokia N900 battery. I had it connected for about one minute when I heard I surprisingly loud boom and then I smelled the smoke. This time it damaged my Nokia N900. I couldn't charge anymore and some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychielmi on 08/03/2010

Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire. The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly bending the little pins at the side of the charger. Now the charger fits the socket perfectly! Just a decent charger ... Read more

0 0

Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire. The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly bending the little pins at the side of the charger. Now the charger fits the socket perfectly! Just a decent charger ... Read more

0 0

0 0
  • posted byelrafar on 04/06/2010

Works with other phones with a micro-usb connector. Tested with a Motorola Droid/Miletrone, Samsung Ominia Pro and Blackberry Bold Works as a AC charger and not USB charger... so it is much faster than USB based car chargers The cable is very long and with a good quality The ad doesn´t show the blue led behind the charger (is kind'a nice!) The USB connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyluzon on 03/24/2010

Well, it's cheap, and it's working. The best thing about it is that I finally found a cheap car charger for my Nokia N97. I bought here another product (sku 34040), thinking I'll just connect my USB cable to it and I'll have it working, but it turns out that the N97 needs 2A in order to charge. So this one is working. Also, the cable pretty stiff so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieleemilio on 03/16/2010

I think this is the cheapest car charger for blackberry and similar smartphones! I have a samsung i8910 omniaHD with same charger port, and it works perfect. Nice leds on top to verify it is on charge. Long cable. It seems that not perfectly fit in the 12V hole, but no problems with connection, the power is on always. Cord is a spiral, so if your phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJase74656a on 12/22/2009

Fantastic little charger for your blackberry. If you're like me and a heavy Blackberry user you will know that the battery can run out before the end of the day. Keep this in your car and while between jobs or calls you can top up the battery. It saves having to carry a spare battery and switch the phone off, switch the phone on, wait for it to power ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections