DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Player Double Shock USB Game Controller Clear Blue
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylatsisv on 10/11/2013

No need for a driver, ideal for 2 players gaming side by side....Until now it works well, after many hours of playing mostly "pro". The built quality isn't the best, but works for carefull players ....Also the cable between the controllers could be longer. Works on all software (xp , win7...) 2 controllers with half the price... No need for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplepot on 08/06/2013

2 controllers, half the price. No need for a driver, I just plugged it in and went straight to Super Meat Boy. Works great. The cable between the controllers could be longer. Yet it is great to cuddle with the person you're playing with, or hit her with your elbow to make her lose when she's winning. If you are single and have nobody to play with, then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeedroche on 05/18/2013

Not so expensive Works well Good buttons and sticks Good cable length The built quality isn't the best, but works for careful players I bought it to play N64 emulators in my computer and it works just fine. No complaints at all. I'd buy it again if I needed more of them. Works perfectly, has a good cable length, so your friend playing beside won't affect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnee on 04/04/2009

If you have few usb-ports, it's usefull that they only use one. The cord for the second controller goes through the first one, so the people who use them can't sit too far apart. Guess not as sensitive as original controllers, but what do you expect. Works well enough for Mario Kart! :P (Hmm, I guess this won't be informative if its less than 500 caracters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 03/14/2009

these are built quite solidly. on windows xp, it's plug and play, and is recognized as human interface device. no driver is required, all you have to do is plug it in the shocks aren't that sensitive. they feel a little digital as opposed to analog input. what this means is that if you are playing a game such as a flight simulator game, it is difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperdaves on 02/12/2009

This controller set is being used on a WinXp solution to provide 2 controllers in a single usb port. The units feel pretty solid and all of the buttons are standard for this type of controller. Being able to have 2 controllers on one USB is also a bonus for those that have limited USB ports after a few months of use, one of the joysticks essentially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperdaves on 12/08/2008

Good set of gamepads Works well on all software that I tried it with (primarily the Lego Games) Saves you one USB port by being linked Short cable The driver for the rumblepad did not install correctly. After searching the web, I still was not able to find a driver that made this unit work. I think it may be a hardware issue but not sure After about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaxyRAF on 11/14/2008

Great price, great product! Work on some of DX7 or above games. Works fine on Vista. Without driver work all buttons, but not motors. With driver intalled everything works great. It has long cables (apx. 1.5 m). Screw is missing that hold one of the motors. This problem is probbably only on mine device and is easy to fix. Tested works on: Game that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymike4lyf on 11/06/2008

Bought it to play Lego Indy Jones. Controllers, are sturdy. Wire length not bad. The buttons are comfortable, but a bit stiff some times. The software isn't even needed to use it, Vista recognises it automatically. Not cheap :D The Analog sticks are abit hard to press against but that can be worn in. Awesome... Lego Indy Jones is crap. Good overall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlibzer on 10/05/2008

It's all working perfectly. Quality is good. I was expecting to have some problems letting the gamepad rumble, but that was just a peace of cake. You install the driver and just can use the options from your emu/game to let it now you have a rumble-pack/shock-ability. As other reviews already have said the cable is short and the joypads are linked. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections