DX » Community » Reviews » Holux GPSport 245 GPS Positioning + POI Data logger for Biking/Running/Walking
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarmecunyat on 08/29/2013

Very good price for gps amateur. Very easy to use. Normally I use in my bike, but in excursions too (walking). Not problem at the moment (3 month). Route time-table runs perfect. It's very easy to see the route in a map (google earth too). The software is too simple. It's no possible to modify track-points and this is a problem because de altitude (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelagua on 01/15/2013

Very good price. The system is ready to use. It is possible to charge it using the USB connection. The bike accessory are included. Good material quality. Easy to setup and connect to the PC using the USB cable. The software to download your trip to the PC are also easy to use. You can only use 5 GPS coordinates. It is not possible to select the coordinates ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvakond68 on 10/29/2012

Very worth the price. Provides almost everything that devices which cost twice as much do. Works indoors, near a window as well. Do not always use the adapter because tültheto from the computer, and the resulting cable. A few days later I found only one drawback. The search function is set to be simpler. At least in the "home" setting,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomlayo on 02/09/2012

As normal for Holux, good signal and fix. It has a big memory and decent battery life. EZ Tour works well. Good handle bar mount. The way points aren't numbered, so you can't make notes about what a particular point represents. The analog speedometer is not all that useful to me. You have to open it in EZ Tour first to get the .gpx files out. Functions ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynotAlex on 06/26/2011

Sturdy and cheap. Gets the job done. Great for using with a bike; it comes with a bicycle attachment. Works in your pocket. Tracks elevation, speed. Your route is viewable using the software when you plug it in. Comes with a power adapter which is good for charging the GPS and other USB devices with the same port type. It can only hold up to 5 coordinates,... Read more

2 1
  • posted byHemiramon on 03/04/2010

Very good value for money. Provides almost everything that devices which cost twice as much do. The ezTour software that comes with the device is very useful, enables you to view your route on google maps (or any other similar service), edit it, gets statistics and more. Runs well on my Eee PC. The battery holds forever. The graphic mode looks good,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections