DX » Community » Reviews » 65-Channel Car Navigation and Tracking Bluetooth GPS Receiver + Data Logger
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfd1956gmailcom on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GPS and track log. 2in1 devices. GPS receiver plus track recorder. Very fast setup Easy to use It works with TomTom nicely Cons:Needs Jailbreak iPad to instal RoqyBT4, because Standard BT stack is not able to connect it. The software installation for track log... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiMol on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Small size. - Quick to acquire GPS lock. - Bluetooth connects quickly. - Bluetooth pairs fine with a Star A3000 perfect - Most cost-effective GPS device I could find that works - Great price for what it does. - good battery life - perfect build quality Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronkinoz66 on 02/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small size. - Quick to acquire GPS lock. - Bluetooth connects quickly. - Bluetooth pairs fine with a jail-broken iPad running iOS4.2.1 and RoqyBT4. - Most cost-effective GPS device I could find that works with RoqyBT4. - Great price for what it does. Cons:None that ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgistz on 02/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and light, good battery life. Nice logging feature, works even if not connected to a phone or anything - just has to be in the "on" position. Quick cold start and reacquisition - just a few second after turning it on and has s position lock. Work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArbalath on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This device is awesome at what it does - acts as GPS receiver and track logger. Great reception after it fixes to satellites, even indoors. Short charging time, but can work for hours, also uses same charger as my nokia phones (specifically, I have E63 - no problems wit... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylejige on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great little GPS gadget that works well with my PDAs. I've tested it with an HP iPaq, an HTC Touch running Garmin Mobile XT and MapKing. Bluetooth connects in an instant and GPS takes only a few seconds to catch sattelites. I've also tried it with laptops runn... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylister on 06/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use this GPS receiver with my Nokia E63 (Symbian OS) for car navigation and like GPS data logger for my bike trips. Some main experiences: - work fine with Nokia Maps and Sygic Mcguider - position is fixed in 60 second - google maps works fine too (but there is no voice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedronalin on 06/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fast shipping ! Pretty good built quality, works very well, in so much places, Works perfect well in my Nokia 5530! Works whit all Original Nokias accessories. Battery lasts much. Cons:Whit nokia maps, it dont show where is "radar" I think there i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycore2010 on 06/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It logs data You can use it as bluetooth receiver Relatively compact and light Apparently it uses a standard Nokia battery so you can get spares It's the cheapest logger here on DX Cons:NOT waterproof at all (mine is now broken) Does not output in GPX format, and the KM... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsuppa on 03/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is great comparing other devices available in same price level. Cons:No battery charge level indicator, but it's not problem if you charge it after every use. Plastic seems quite fragile. OtherThoughts:It does what it needs to. Bottomline:Buy better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections