• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent little light

posted by fortuate2001 on 01/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a nice little light. Very small, and quite reasonably bright. The sliding throw adjustment works, and creates a spot that is *much* brighter than my AAA pocket light. On wide open flood it is capable of lighting your way in the dark, lit up a dark hallway 20' long quite nicely. On zoom it put a 1.2 meter spot on the far wall of the same hall.

Cons:

The snap hook doubles the size of it; fine if you need to attach it somewhere, but I took it off.
    The real con for me is the tail switch has a weak spring, and I am sure that if I put this in my pocket it will come on by accident, and I will find the batteries dead within a day or two...
    Also the batteries are not as common as aaa, etc. but if I grow to love this I'll just buy a jumbo pack of LR44s.

OtherThoughts:

This is a great little night light, for checking on the kids, or whatever, and the ability to zoom to a spot as desired- an added bonus.
    Not sure how long the batteries will last, but for occasional short term use, you can't beat this deal.

Bottomline:

At this price, I like it, and am ordering more to give away.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections