Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps you batteries organized, you can see what batteries you have inside because its transparent, fits both 18650s and cr123a's. Cons:material seems a little brittle, batteries rattle inside. OtherThoughts:I use it mainly for organizing the batteries in my dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a battery case. Nuff' said. Build quality seems decent, gives me that extra confidence when carrying my spare batteries around when i go travelling. My batteries are AW 2600mAH and they fit perfectly in them. Cons:As some had pointed out, the hinge seems k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzupper83 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, light, pretty good quality, see trough, so you can identfy your batteries trough the lid.... good way to cover your batteries. Have two of these, and you can mark the batteries that have been used, and the ones that are still fresh. Or if you ahve even more 18650 b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:goo battery storage case for all kinds of batteries. also can store multiple different kind of batteries. Cons:the battery partition marking is not very accurate. had to press batteries in to close the case. price can be reduce so more. can produce slightly bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDukeTh on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The product is cheap. - The build quality is quite acceptable, though on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if the hinges get a bit worn over time. - Very, very useful for protecting your 18650's. Why not spend that extra money on a good protective case? Cons:- Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevejb on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you want to store your 18650 batteries somewhere safe, get this little doodad. It holds 2 18650 batteries and it clips closed with plastic hinges. You can safely store your batteries in the fridge to lengthen your batteries life. Cons:the plastic hinges can wear fast.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and functional. They keep your batteries safe. Keep the hinge/latch from breaking and they'll last a long time. Cons:It doesn't fit protected 16340s like sku.19627. I had to cut some of the "tabs" inside the case to make them fit. My 18650s fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. Ideal to prevent short circuits and batteries to carry himself. They fit very well. Cons:Are not waterproof, the hinges will break over time, I do not last very long, avoid falls and the plastic will break. OtherThoughts:Covers should make no hinges to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrdenver on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Exactly as pictured and described - Transparent case - so you can see contents - Clip does not automatically close on you - Clip does not accidentally open on you - Keeps open pair of 18650's from running away from each other - Survived a 1m drop from counter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Holds cr123/16340/18650 batteries -Clear so you can see how many are inside -Latch stays open until you lock it -It says what batteries it's made for on the bottom Cons:-Rattles -Latch is hard to close -Latch is hard to open -Lots of wasted room -There's a gi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections