Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeancaig on 11/26/2013

Muy buen case para poder transportar las baterias, las baterias no son eternas en mantener su carga por eso es conveniente tener un par cargadas de repuesto pero si no tienes el envase adecuado para transportarlas se te crea un problema, incluso puedes provocar un cortocircuito Ningun problema, el producto llego a destino dentro del plazo acordado, ... Read more

Soshine Soshine
    0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Keeps you batteries organized, you can see what batteries you have inside because its transparent, fits both 18650s and cr123a's. material seems a little brittle, batteries rattle inside. I use it mainly for organizing the batteries in my drawer and for transporting batteries for my flashlight and it does its job fine, the fact that is is transparent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013

Its a battery case. Nuff' said. Build quality seems decent, gives me that extra confidence when carrying my spare batteries around when i go travelling. My batteries are AW 2600mAH and they fit perfectly in them. As some had pointed out, the hinge seems kinda flimsy. But then again, these things are so cheap it's almost considered free. Nothing much,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzupper83 on 12/12/2012

Cheap, light, pretty good quality, see trough, so you can identfy your batteries trough the lid.... good way to cover your batteries. Have two of these, and you can mark the batteries that have been used, and the ones that are still fresh. Or if you ahve even more 18650 batteries youll need more of these protective cases. 8 out of 10 of my 18650 batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012

goo battery storage case for all kinds of batteries. also can store multiple different kind of batteries. the battery partition marking is not very accurate. had to press batteries in to close the case. price can be reduce so more. can produce slightly bigger battery storage case for people who who have large amount of rechargeable batteries. can buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDukeTh on 09/26/2011

- The product is cheap. - The build quality is quite acceptable, though on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if the hinges get a bit worn over time. - Very, very useful for protecting your 18650's. Why not spend that extra money on a good protective case? - The case is definitely NOT water proof, so if you're looking for a waterproof case, go for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevejb on 09/19/2011

If you want to store your 18650 batteries somewhere safe, get this little doodad. It holds 2 18650 batteries and it clips closed with plastic hinges. You can safely store your batteries in the fridge to lengthen your batteries life. the plastic hinges can wear fast. This battery holder will fit any need to secure your 18650 batteries safely. If there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/03/2011

Cheap and functional. They keep your batteries safe. Keep the hinge/latch from breaking and they'll last a long time. It doesn't fit protected 16340s like sku.19627. I had to cut some of the "tabs" inside the case to make them fit. My 18650s fit fine. Hinge isn't that good For 18650s they work fine. Not a bad price. I've had mine for about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/23/2011

Good build quality. Ideal to prevent short circuits and batteries to carry himself. They fit very well. Are not waterproof, the hinges will break over time, I do not last very long, avoid falls and the plastic will break. Covers should make no hinges to prevent breakage, and other means of fastening. Otherwise they have very good finish, and you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrdenver on 04/12/2011

- Exactly as pictured and described - Transparent case - so you can see contents - Clip does not automatically close on you - Clip does not accidentally open on you - Keeps open pair of 18650's from running away from each other - Survived a 1m drop from counter to tile floor - Feels good in hand and better in pocket than two loose batteries - Can open/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections