DX » Community » Reviews » Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaref2013 on 08/05/2013

- Very good build quality - Solid design - Works well - Cheap -small - good item It is very good for video game and television for recorder for ps3 Xbox pc tv or anything Really have nothing bad to tell about it. Just use it on normal ways and far from baby and water and you'll be fine. It is very cheap and good item and it very small Excellent, easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynos4a2666 on 03/05/2013

Can be used to split either video or audio. Fitment was tight and secure using decent quality rca cables. individually bagged. Cheap looking but you get what you pay for. When used with DX rca cables the fitment was very loose but that may be due to the rca cables and not the splitters. (see pros) Other than that none. Bought 3 and all of them had yellow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristaps1603 on 12/02/2012

They do what you expect them to do. The Price is good. They come on a small individual plastic bag. You can use for audio or video. I bought three of them and all works perfectly. Now i can use them together with a capture card, video game and television. not too tight - very recognizable which cable goes where, red/white/yellow colors are very clear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadano on 11/20/2012

It works and is sufficiently tight. The price is really cheap. It looks cheap and does not feel like a quality product. The nickel plated ones (SKU 54042) have slightly wider plugs that holds them together a bit better. Otherwise, they appear to be made in the same factory (plastic looks exactly the same). If you can afford the extra 90 cent per piece,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBardFaust on 10/27/2012

They do what you expect them to do. The Price is good. They come on a small individual plastic bag. You can use for audio or video. I bought three of them and all works perfectly. Now i can use them together with a capture card, video game and television. None. Really have nothing bad to tell about it. Just use it on normal ways and far from water and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoute18 on 07/25/2012

Cheap and simply. Very useful. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices The quality is a bit poor. Oxidizes over time. Not recomend to use near a window or outdoor. Material very corrosive. The quality is regular but you can buy more at time because is cheap. I use this for a video capture and I'm very satisfied. I also use it to a home ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 12/09/2010

- works perfectly - not too tight - very recognizable which cable goes where, red/white/yellow colors are very clear - feels solid and won't break easily - no extra tweaking needed, works right away - quality decreases (read in Other Thoughts) - price could have been cheaper I used it to split signals from my wii to the tv and to my easycap capture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalex93 on 07/10/2010

It's a cheap product, and it does what it's intended to do. Splits both audio and video signals. They feel light and cheap. I used this product to split the signal from my gaming console to the TV and my capture thing to capture gameplay. For that you'll need 3 pcs. Use this when you want to show the signal from a video source on two separate screens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybodhikun on 09/09/2009

- It's a small adapter, which I use for connecting a red/white audio cable to my AV receiver. I have now a big Y-splitter! :-) - I also don't believe have any loss of audio quality by plugging this thing between my subwoofer and receiver. Build quality looks somewhat cheap. I also think that it only has the gold color on it, it does not look gold-plated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoclar on 12/15/2008

It is cheap, and it works. Splits audio / video cables it's kind of stiff to plug in at first. I bought three of these to split the audio/ video output from my PS2/Wii/Deamcast to tv and to the video capture thing which plugs into my computer. In that way I can capture my game play righ-away when I need to. ( I don't wanna play games using my computer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections