DX » Community » Reviews » Stress Relieving Electronic Cat Paw Keychain with Mew Effects
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycomunicarla on 08/12/2012

A lovely product - a very nice gift that requires no specific age. Just a taste for cats and kittens. The meows are fun and even funnier is the surprise of those who push the meow buttons when instead of a meow a girly voice says something in Japanese. The battery did not last long, but it might be because it had been in it for a while before it got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilraindrop on 12/12/2010

The pads are so squishy and comfy, I love to push them all the time and bought more as gifts. It always gets reactions of cute, soft and fun from people I show it to. It would have been fun if the central pad and "finger" pads made a different sound, but it's not really that of a con. When you push them too often the "meow" gets annoying, but I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMfox15 on 11/20/2010

This thing is so adorable, and the paws are squishy and cute. The build quality is incredibly solid, so I wouldn't be surprised if you sat or stepped on it and it would come out OK. Mine came in black, just as I wanted it to! Incredibly cute packaging as well. It's not very useful, that's for sure. I couldn't think of very many situations that require ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicdow on 05/23/2010

Very cute design. Strong and sturdy built.Eye pleasing colors. Buttons are very comfortable to press. The mew sound is too soft, sometimes, the buttons get stuck and you won't be able to acitvate sound until the button is rectify. Only 1 mew sound even though there are 5 buttons to press. I bought this thinking that there are 5 different mews (looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspazmat on 12/16/2009

Super cute. Build quality better than I expected, they feel really solid, with a nice and smooth finish with no rough edges. After 10 or 20 "meows" it has a random cute japanese phrase. None really, other than not being able to choose the colours that you get but that's not really a con as all the colours I got look really cute. I don't know that they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamalu on 11/04/2009

So cute and adorable! Makes a sweet miauw sound when you are pushing on the buttons. After 10/15 times a Japanese women voice will say something(I think she is thanking you but not sure, my Japanese is not that good). their are 3 diffrent things she will say. The build qualitty is good! No cons about this keychain. They are cheap and awesome! I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChannah on 09/30/2009

It's pretty loud, but not in an annoying way. The plastic is very sturdy! The buttons are very soft, but still look and feel sturdy. It comes with a phone strap and a keychain. I use it as a keychain and even after a month of regular use, the chain hasn't broken. It comes in several random colors, I received a white one and an orange one. This may be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections