DX » Community » Reviews » Composite AV Cable Female to 3.5mm Male Convertor Plug
  • 5 star 22 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

Simply, it allows you to transfer from using an RCA cable, to a 3.5mm audio jack - very convenient for analogue audio. There has been no noticeable lack of audio quality, and the casing is robust. The left and right AV channels are not labelled on the converter, so you have to figure this out yourself and label it accordingly. This isn't too hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrezna99 on 11/12/2013

It actually works well and is useful in all kinds of situations. With this plug, I can now use left-over rca-cables as jack-cables, which is very handy! No loss of audio quality (at least not that I heard) No cons, it works well and it is inexpensive! Haven't had any problems so far. No audio-crackling or popping. Connects well to the jack-plugs and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguillemc23 on 08/30/2013

-Useful and hard-to-find convertor, at least in my country. -Very very cheap! -Sound quality is really better than I expected -Not the best built quality, but really good for $ 1.09 -It should have some R and L sign, so it's easier to know which one is it I got one of these for mi Raspberry Pi project, but I wish I had bought at least another one, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

I got this to use with my Xbox 360 for the audio with the VGA cable and it wroks great. My TV only had the 3.5mm input for audio with VGA and this sorted out my problem. It is also extremely cheap and it's nice and small and has good build quality. It is also handy for connecting portable DVD players to TVs, which have the 3.5mm input. Non that I could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikitrimouille on 02/12/2013

It does the job. It seems to be strong. It's small enough. The plugs are well adjusted so the wire are maintained enough wen they are plugged. The 2 composite in plugs are in the same color. No difference between left and right. You have to test the stereo in order to know if you plugged it right or if you have to switch the "red" and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byG4ever on 12/12/2012

Great Price and really useful! The free shipment in less than 2 weeks worldwide makes a big difference Yellow connectors Normally, each sound connector has a diferente colour (white and red) while the yellow one is for video. This item brings two yellow, quite strange for audio devices, but it works and sounds perfectly Buy it, dont be scared about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfizikz on 11/23/2012

-good price (could be a bit cheaper, but still much less expensive than local options) -compact -quality control could be better -left and right RCA outputs have the same color This 3.5mm audio jack to RCA converter is great if you need such an adapter. The first one I got was defective (no audio out of one of the RCA plugs), but DX quickly sent me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJongser on 08/08/2012

-It does what it is supposed to. -Shipping was timely. -Made of cheap plastic. -A little bit on the expensive side for an adapter but hey, I paid it and I'm happy. The plastic around the sides at the seam was not shaved down very well. It actually arrived quite sharp. Again, that's the price you pay (money you save) on their lack of quality control.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvn on 07/23/2012

It actually works well and is useful in all kinds of situations. With this plug, I can now use left-over rca-cables as jack-cables, which is very handy! No loss of audio quality (at least not that I heard) No cons, it works well and it is inexpensive! Haven't had any problems so far. No audio-crackling or popping. Connects well to the jack-plugs and ... Read more

Composite Female to 3.5mm Male Convertor Connected Composite Female 3.5mm Male Convertor Disconnected
    0 0
  • posted byLeCnR on 12/21/2011

-Do the job -Realy good build. -Useful for sound mixter . -Good for convert computer sond to Composite sond system. -Look nice but can look more like Composite sound plug. French : -Fais tres bien le travail. -Vraiment bien construit. -Tres utile pour les Dj -Parfais pour connecter un ordinateur a un systeme de son -A l'air bien mais peut avoir l'air ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections