DX » Community » Reviews » Multimedia IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use BOM muito bom Great! Value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypersechinide on 07/01/2016

PROS: Plug and play CONS: Many of the buttons don't do what they say they do

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted bypnd_ku on 03/01/2016

Bought one to use it with my RPi. It was self-detected by RPi, however some buttons doesn`t work. IR signal is sent, so it must be some mapping problem - working on it. Works great with my PC however, found as a HID device.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byWimBin on 11/13/2015

good product for a very low price.. love it!

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywindpanda on 12/08/2014

Produto de boa qualidade, bateria durável recomendo 100%, Contra: não é compativel com sistema linux

Impression:BOM;

0 1 0

• posted byWendell12 on 12/07/2014

Pros: preço muito bom, produto de qualidade, boa distancia do sinal Contra: tem computador que não capta o sinal Pelo custo beneficio vale a pena

Impression:muito bom;

0 1 0

• posted bydxalexandre on 09/26/2014

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byCharllye on 01/19/2015

Prós: Todas as funções funcionam perfeitamente, produto de boa qualidade, entrega dentro do prazo informado e preço muito bom pela qualidade do produto. Contents: O adesivo dupla face para fixar o sensor é muito fraco, pois logo se solta. No geral é um produto de boa qualidade, por um preço muito... Read more

Impression:Produto e preço bons;

0 0 0

• posted bynaDaht on 07/28/2014

Pros: Easy to use Cheap Seems sturdy Plug and Play Works with my Logitech Harmony Remote Cons: The back of the package is translated with Google Translate and doesn't make sense It's probably a real hassle to change how the "hotkeys" works Conclusion: The only thing that would make this better is... Read more

Impression:Great!,Value for money,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bydraganbre on 07/13/2014

Nice looking. Don't do correctly.I dont understand it. It is not clear how to handle them to include Bs Player and Winamp? On remote have a "hotkey" which should include the players, but they do not do that is we do not include a single player? When the system is rebooted with the then... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrmygind on 06/12/2014

The product works right out of the box in Microsoft Windows (7 + 8) as well as Linux (Ubuntu) - with no installation required. Battery is included in the package. Great range, turned my laptop (which has a broken screen) into a xbmc-machine in seconds. Snappy responsive buttons. None. Design have... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere