The product works right out of the box in Microsoft Windows (7 + 8) as well as Linux (Ubuntu) - with no installation required. Battery is included in the package. Great range, turned my laptop (which has a broken screen) into a xbmc-machine in seconds.
Snappy responsive buttons. None. Design could have ... Read more
Works with any PC or Mac with a USB port.
Emulates standard mouse moves, clicks and keyboard presses.
Multimedia keys work good.
Compatible with XBMC.
Battery life is impressive. Battery slot looks not so strong.
Mouse cursor control is discrete.
No keyring, it's easy to lose the control Plug it into ... Read more
- The IR receiver works directly on a Raspberry Pi and is a brilliant combination with with a Logitec remote
- Comes complete with with batteries
- Quick delivery to the Europe none, remote is a bit cheap. It works, but I wouldn't use it. Would advice to buy a Logitech remote Good product for the price,... Read more
Decent build quality, feel very sturdy.
works out of the box on Os X, Linux and Windows.
has a lot of handy buttons.
still works over a distance of over 10 meters. Typing the letters does not work all the time, this makes that feature quite useless. the cable is a little short, so it is always quite ... Read more
Bought it only for the receiver but the remote is more functional than I thought.
-Plug and Play on win7 x64 win8x64 and win8.1 x64
-Control the mouse with ease
-Works with XBMC
-You can configure your logitech harmony remote to work with the receiver. You'll have to choose ** model to have it working.... Read more
- Plug n Play, no drivers needed (I use Win7 x64)
- The command on the remotes are immediatly and correctly recognized by windows & the software - the small "mouse" button is not very precise, but I didn't even notices there were one, som it's ok ^^.
It's still usable to replace a dead ... Read more
Device is really Plug & play, no problems with connecting. Range is really good (I had no problems with controlling so far)
Mouse pointer is surprisingly good and easy to use.
Battery is standard used in many devices, so it's easy to get replacement.
Built quality is also quite good, no loose plastics,... Read more
- It works perfectly.
- It is perfect to control the computer, for video, music or other things.
- You can control the mouse and both buttons, write like in an old mobile phone with differente letters in each key, etc. - None until now. - It is for a PC with Windows 7, but I also test on a Linux computer ... Read more
does exactly what it should do. every button works without problems on windows xp and windows 7. i am using it as a remote for viewing movies. none so far. good quality of build, i use it as a remote for watching movies. you can pause the movie, play it, change volume, close the movie, even shutdown ... Read more
Remote range is good.
Works Plug n Play, no config needed.
Play, Stop, etc. buttons works plug and play with VLC, no config needed unless you need another functions.
The mouse is VERY USEFUL. None. Important buttons like (Play, Pause, Stop, etc.) works instantly with VLC,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.