• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Portable Speakers

posted by TcShadowz on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- The pro about this is that it is portable, it was bigger than I had expected. I a needed AA battery powered portable speaker.

- There is a USB 1.0 input so that it doesn't have to always use the wall adapter.

- Used it for my iPod Touch 1st Gen

Cons:

- Wall adapter is not right for Canadian/American output. I have to now purchase a converter for it, if I want to use the wall adapter.

- The volume button doesn't have a limiter. If it gets too loud, it'll restart from volume 1

OtherThoughts:

- If the volume gets too loud, it'll restart. Plus, it gets very fuzzy if it get's too loud.

- Build quality is nearly perfect. Fuzzy speakers, and the battery door is poorly made though

- If you want something cheap, it's a great purchase, but it is decent because the Aux cable can be hidden at the back of the speakers. Cradle's good, except to lock it in place, it feels like it'll break. But do not worry about it breaking.

Bottomline:

- Good for price. But if Quality of the speakers is what you want, it's not the greatest.

- I would buy another one if my friends would need one

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections