Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- The pro about this is that it is portable, it was bigger than I had expected. I a needed AA battery powered portable speaker.
- There is a USB 1.0 input so that it doesn't have to always use the wall adapter.
- Used it for my iPod Touch 1st Gen
- Wall adapter is not right for Canadian/American output. I have to now purchase a converter for it, if I want to use the wall adapter.
- The volume button doesn't have a limiter. If it gets too loud, it'll restart from volume 1
- If the volume gets too loud, it'll restart. Plus, it gets very fuzzy if it get's too loud.
- Build quality is nearly perfect. Fuzzy speakers, and the battery door is poorly made though
- If you want something cheap, it's a great purchase, but it is decent because the Aux cable can be hidden at the back of the speakers. Cradle's good, except to lock it in place, it feels like it'll break. But do not worry about it breaking.
- Good for price. But if Quality of the speakers is what you want, it's not the greatest.
- I would buy another one if my friends would need one
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.