DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Stereo Speakers Cradle for Ipod Players (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydabdemon on 01/02/2013

- Sounds loud enough and clear. - It has an iPhone dock, so you can charge your iPhone/iPod while listening music. - You can use it with 4 AA batteries, so you can carry anywhere. Batteries life is very long! - You can plug any MP3/phone with the jack connector. - Not Phone's 100% compatible. When the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluukvandervorst on 04/12/2012

- Easy to use - Speakers work with every device i have tried - The same day i received this item. I used it for about 10 minutes if worked fine, my ipod and my iPhone both were able to charge and everthing on it fine. I stopped working it for couple of hours and when i came back and wanted to show my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudavargas on 02/16/2011

WORKS ON IPHONE 3GS AND IPOD TOUCH! Usefull portable, foldable speakers. Also has an external input, so it can be used for any other mp3/4/5 device. Plastic looks cheap and there is some funny clanking noises when folding/unfolding it. But once its set and the music is playing... who cares! Some bass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelbotelho on 11/11/2009

Good quality, sound is nice but not great, but well, your paying 24 bucks right? It looks well built and I dont think it breaks easily. Actually I think it will last for a reasonable time. When its loud the sounds a little worst than i expected. Wire is too short, muste be placed close to the energy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections