DX » Community » Reviews » JXD-300 3.0" LCD Game MP5 Player with 2.0MP Camera and TV Out(4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustafValpo on 10/09/2010

-the quality of the image is really good and sound too, is a ok emluator for GBA, i used on FF tacticts, chrono trigger, donkey kong, secret of mana,MK2,some FF etc -the reset button is easy to pres - the cam is ok i guess -his compatibility and spedd is lower than dingoo a320 in snes, ( i cant play ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byTigertosser on 11/16/2009

- plays a variety of video, audio, and game formats without need for conversion - multi-purpose - comes with protective cover for device - has built in speaker so that you don't have to wear the headphones all the time - has TV out - no instructions on how to load the device with files - can only have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfuzzy76no on 10/02/2009

- Does _a lot_ of game formats. Play NES, SNES, Sega MD, GBC and more. - Plays videos like a charm. - Clear screen - Good sound - Easy to charge and fill with data (it shows up as a USB drive, two if you have a memory card in it) - The PSP form factor means you can use PSP bags etc. for it - The menu ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections