DX » Community » Reviews » RCW-0002 Ultrasonic Ranging Distance Measurement Module - Green + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good Accurate
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarloroma63 on 11/12/2014

Easy to use and accurate in measurement. Many Arduino sketchs and libraries available for this item, it worked immediately with a simple sketch test. Sketch impose a limit to 200cm for accurate measurement, I've removed this limit and measured 300cm without problem (probably it can measure more distance,... Read more

Impression:Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted bygvrighu on 09/20/2014

Pros: This sensor does what it says. Quite accurate with the outputs. This module is well built. Cons: Nothing. Comments: For this cheap to get such a reliable sensor is amazing. All sensors that I bought were functionally similar to the ones that are available in the market, so using one is easy. I ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byankszx on 06/30/2014

It is economical, it works, you can build professional projects with.It is easy to use, you can use it to find documentation on the internet is compatible with almost all programs arduino. I was unable to do more measuring 1 meter with good results.No I have many problems with this product, it has helped ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections