Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeneralPats on 09/11/2013

It looks like a good quality cable and it works fine. I've been using it to connect my LG DVD player to my Samsung TV and everything works perfectly. None. Hey - its a cable and it works, not much more to say. After a long delay from ordering this, it hadn't arrived. I submitted this on my account and DX did an investigation and then said they'd send ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarmita on 08/08/2013

Seems like a very good build quality. Gold coated connectors with caps. Connectors seems reliable and solid. I use it to connect my laptop to my lcd TV, to watch web TV or view my photos. So far, everything works very good, and I have no problems with it. The installation is very easy - can't go wrong there... can't find any cons... I think there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurfitz on 02/20/2013

This HDMI cable have a excellent size, is made of a good material, with a robust connector. It's difficult to break it. Could be more flexible, the cable is hard and sometimes does not make the motion that they need. The size of the cable is perfect to connect a video game or a DVD on a TV, not lack cable or spare. I enjoy it a lot. The black colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoerg1969 on 12/11/2012

I use the cable to connect my i-pad with the hdtv to watch web tv. everything works great - I had no problems with it. the connecting cable is in a good quality and everything works, there is not a lot more to talk about. It is a well made cable that fits perfect on the hdmi ports it's designed for. As the transition over the cable is digital, the image ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricioTolosa on 09/21/2011

Cheap, works , long enough to plug my laptop and HDTV tuner to my samsung tv, delivers 1080p quality withouth the freeze of other cables. If you have a black tv, the color will certainly suit.! It came in a simple but environment friendly package, for me that is really important. It worked just straight after installing it , withouth any drivers....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricioTolosa on 08/15/2011

Does what it is intended to, could connect my computer to my lcd screen, must be known by everybody, hdmi, transmits video and sound, so u can hear music on your lcd tv! or home theater. Image is great, 1080p resolution capable.Build quality is great, the cable seems to be very resistant and lenght is ok to connect a gadget to a lcd tv none really, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazer1999 on 04/01/2011

-Shielded cable -Gold-plated connectors -Good length for connecting notebook to monitor or TV -Plug-n-play cable -Price is higher than similar cables on DX -Not 1.3 compatible I have bought this cable to connect my notebook to my multi-input monitor (already connected via DVI to desktop). The cable just worked out-of-the-box - no problems occured, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbirt on 02/01/2011

It works, there is not a lot more to talk about. Its a well made cable that fits perfect on the hdmi ports it's designed for. As the transition over the cable is digital, the image quality is the same as it is on the much more expensive cables that are for sale in other shops. Nothing really. Although there are cheaper cables available on DX that also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrosis99 on 12/10/2010

Works great. I only needed a short cable to run from the TV to my PS3 and this cable did the job perfectly. The picture is just as clear as any expensive cable around. The Price is unbeatable. Looks a little cheaply made, you can tell it's not high grade quality plastics but who is going to see this behind your TV except yourself? a little short so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNjunin on 08/05/2010

Works perfectly, I am using on my PC connected to a TV Philips 40 "LED, very cheap too, because here in BR a cable that costs more than $ 20.00. PT-BR: Funciona perfeitamente, estou utilizando no meu PC ligado em uma TV Philips de 40" LED, muito barato também, pois aqui no BR um cabo desse custa mais de R$ 40,00. None, since faiz over ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections