- very bright LED lights
- rubber gasket makes it rain/puddle proof enough for rides Cons:
- mine only has two modes: flashing (alternates between big and small LEDs) or just the big LED. I double checked and there's no high/low for the big LED. DX's description and the box says there should be ... Read more
1. Very bright
2. Battery consumption is pretty good
3. The 3 mode are very usable
4. The alternate blinking of main LED and 2 small leds are very visible
5. The mounting to the seatpost is very good and has good grip
6. Uses 2xAAA which is very easy to source
7. Looks waterproof/splash proof based on ... Read more
The big LED shines brightly, visible in daytime. Do not look directly into the light. The clamping mechanism is firm and rigid and stays in place. Furthermore, the batteries seating is good. No issues with bad contacts when cycling on uneven roads. Fits my 33.9mm seat post nicely. Quick release mechanism ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.