DX » Community » Reviews » M-6001 Bicycle Safety 3-LED 3-Mode Red Light Rear Light - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjm1jm1 on 11/25/2014

Pros: - very bright LED lights - rubber gasket makes it rain/puddle proof enough for rides Cons: - mine only has two modes: flashing (alternates between big and small LEDs) or just the big LED. I double checked and there's no high/low for the big LED. DX's description and the box says there should be ... Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted bycocoy on 03/18/2014

1. Very bright 2. Battery consumption is pretty good 3. The 3 mode are very usable 4. The alternate blinking of main LED and 2 small leds are very visible 5. The mounting to the seatpost is very good and has good grip 6. Uses 2xAAA which is very easy to source 7. Looks waterproof/splash proof based on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10joules on 02/19/2014

The big LED shines brightly, visible in daytime. Do not look directly into the light. The clamping mechanism is firm and rigid and stays in place. Furthermore, the batteries seating is good. No issues with bad contacts when cycling on uneven roads. Fits my 33.9mm seat post nicely. Quick release mechanism ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections