DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 2.4GHz Bluetooth 2.0 Stereo Receiver w/ 3.5mm Jack - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybord64 on 04/08/2014

It is really easy to use. Just plug it in your cars aux port, switch it on and pair with your iphone. Done. Works great. Sound quality is good. You will not hear the differences in the sound on your factory installed audio. It is also very light and small, and works without charging for a long time. Well, in my case, the usb cable from the box is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShomi on 04/07/2014

Works good. Audio quality is perfect. Battery quality is amazing - fully charged, it was works more than 20 hrs. Very small. Included USB charger and jack-to-jack cable. Audio jack cable is low quality. But, cables of this type is very easy to find and change for the better one. As I do=) Also, I can hiddenly mount it with double sided tape. Perfect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsdm14 on 03/30/2014

Manual included and tells you the code (0000), nice Bluetooth range, usb cable and stereo cable included, internal battery which is very useful. The stereo cable is BAD quality, and short (about 30cm). I strongly suggest buying another one and not use the one incuded. -The USB cable is also kind of short. Can be used in a car (if you have usb and auxiliary ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections