DX » Community » Reviews » DoSeen Disk Nifty MiniDrive SD Card Adapter for MacBook Air - Black
Customer’s impression:
None Perfecto fit Worth air
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanins on 06/18/2015

This is my second purchase of the item. The speed comparing with SanDisk original adapter was in the same class, I tested it myself. At this price, it just works, no need to pay for ten times higher branded one.

Impression:Worth;

0 0 0

• posted by9383641 on 06/03/2015

fits perfectly, easy to eject, good price, late delivery. using with sandisk 64 gb class 10 microsd card. write&read speeds are good. when i connect a usb device to my macbook, sometimes i lost card connection for a few seconds. i don't know why. i don't use card often, so it doesn't bother me.

Impression:fit;

0 0 0

• posted bycaruano95 on 05/29/2015

Does exactly what its supposed to, it is very easy to remove and put in (but doesn't fall of). Does not stick out of the macbook, looks very great. My Air has just 128gb storage so with this and a great micro SD card I can have a lot of extra storage.

Best memory upgrade for macbook

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bylerenaa on 04/18/2015

pros: pequeño, compacto. contra: nada que reseñar. es lo que se esperava de el, un adaptador más pequeño que una SD estandar para poder introducir en espacios compactos.

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byhok47 on 01/20/2015

Very quick delevery - as promised !

Impression:macbook ;

0 0 0

• posted bymaddog007 on 01/06/2015

it fit my macbook air 2013, works after a year, good price, looks very nice, 100 characters. 100 characters.

Impression:fit,macbook ,air;

0 0 0

• posted byDXAndrew on 12/28/2014

I bought this for my Raspberry Pi model B. I always use micro SD cards in an SD card adaptor, but I am worried about the fact that the SD card sticks out a lot from the edge of the Pi. This adaptor is perfect because it makes the part that sticks out shorter, so it is less likely to become The Pi... Read more

Impression:Perfect accessory for original Raspberry Pi;

1 0 0

• posted bymartinluna on 10/02/2014

Pros: Does what is expected. Fits fairly good in the MB Cons: Does not work for 15'' MBP The icon that appear on desktop when you plug it is not very pretty

Impression:None;

0 1 0

• posted byisityourself on 09/28/2014

This is a big improvement on an SD card - hook up one of these with a 64g micro SD and you're laughing. The card protrudes ever so slightly from the side to allow you to remove it. Overall I was very impressed - I didn't give it 5 on quality because there are other designs that can get the card I... Read more

Impression:Improvement on SD;

0 0 0

• posted bydxmathos on 07/10/2014

Very small in length, perfect for in a Macbook or in my case, RPI. Not thicker than any regular adapter, great product ! Easily removed via the little line which is the only part (2mm) that actually sticks out of the Raspberry! The price is amazing! None so far :) It is delivered, in a small SD a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere