Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalimanborges on 09/03/2016

It should be smaller to perfect fit in the macbook air. The product stood 3mm out of the SD slot.

Impression:So So;

0 0 0

• posted byfernandozatt on 07/27/2016

Pros: works with standard micro sd cards. Cons: none. Works in my macbook air. Stays only 2 mm off the laptop case, just the necessary to remove, not disturb the usage.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byxatzi on 07/24/2016

I bought this adapter for my 2009 MBP. The adapter said for MBA but it is just perfect for my MBP too. I put a 64 micro SD and I name extra 64 gb storage space. I works fine with no problem at all. From the first time works with no problem.

0 0 0

• posted byoferteextra on 04/05/2016

Is very good, and work's perfectly, i must to buy an micro sd with 256 gb to test it, rest is very good, work with sd 32gb

0 0 0

• posted byzenobe73 on 01/27/2016

Pros: * Perfect, the adapter exceed only from one millimeter the Macbook Air. Cons: * None

0 0 0

• posted by9845344 on 01/14/2016

CONS: -Item will not sit flush with your Macbook as implied. It will protrude from the SD-card slot for approx. 2mm (unlike authentic Nifty MiniDrive) which - while certainly much better than having a regular sized SD-card adapter sticking out of your Macbook (I bet the situation is the same for... Read more

Impression:OK bang for buck;

0 0 0

• posted bymmlabelle on 01/12/2016

Works like a charm in my MacBook Air, and figured it would work the same in a new MacBook Pro... unfortunately the slot on the MacBook Pro (most recent version) is not quite as deep thus it extends just a little bit too much from the laptop. Re-reading the description, they are clear on this but... Read more

Impression:fit;

0 0 0

• posted bypanins on 06/18/2015

This is my second purchase of the item. The speed comparing with SanDisk original adapter was in the same class, I tested it myself. At this price, it just works, no need to pay for ten times higher branded one.

Impression:Worth;

0 0 0

• posted by9383641 on 06/03/2015

fits perfectly, easy to eject, good price, late delivery. using with sandisk 64 gb class 10 microsd card. write&read speeds are good. when i connect a usb device to my macbook, sometimes i lost card connection for a few seconds. i don't know why. i don't use card often, so it doesn't bother me.

Impression:fit;

0 0 0

• posted bycaruano95 on 05/29/2015

Does exactly what its supposed to, it is very easy to remove and put in (but doesn't fall of). Does not stick out of the macbook, looks very great. My Air has just 128gb storage so with this and a great micro SD card I can have a lot of extra storage.

Best memory upgrade for macbook

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere