Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9953703 on 12/28/2016

funciona perfecto, lamentablemente se lo entregue a un amigo y no logre verificar si funciona con memorias de mayor capacidad

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 4

• posted byDucati on 12/16/2016

Pros: 1. It will sit flush or stick out a bit. But it all depends on your computer and has nothing to do with the design of this adapter. 2. An indentation built into the card for easier removal. Cons: 1. It doesn't work every time. I've had to insert it a few times for my computer to recognize a... Read more

All microSD card adapters should be about this size. All microSD card adapters should be about this size.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bykalimanborges on 09/03/2016

It should be smaller to perfect fit in the macbook air. The product stood 3mm out of the SD slot.

Impression:So So;

0 0 0

• posted byfernandozatt on 07/27/2016

Pros: works with standard micro sd cards. Cons: none. Works in my macbook air. Stays only 2 mm off the laptop case, just the necessary to remove, not disturb the usage.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byxatzi on 07/24/2016

I bought this adapter for my 2009 MBP. The adapter said for MBA but it is just perfect for my MBP too. I put a 64 micro SD and I name extra 64 gb storage space. I works fine with no problem at all. From the first time works with no problem.

0 0 0

• posted byoferteextra on 04/05/2016

Is very good, and work's perfectly, i must to buy an micro sd with 256 gb to test it, rest is very good, work with sd 32gb

0 0 0

• posted byzenobe73 on 01/27/2016

Pros: * Perfect, the adapter exceed only from one millimeter the Macbook Air. Cons: * None

0 0 0

• posted by9845344 on 01/14/2016

CONS: -Item will not sit flush with your Macbook as implied. It will protrude from the SD-card slot for approx. 2mm (unlike authentic Nifty MiniDrive) which - while certainly much better than having a regular sized SD-card adapter sticking out of your Macbook (I bet the situation is the same for... Read more

Impression:OK bang for buck;

0 0 0

• posted bymmlabelle on 01/12/2016

Works like a charm in my MacBook Air, and figured it would work the same in a new MacBook Pro... unfortunately the slot on the MacBook Pro (most recent version) is not quite as deep thus it extends just a little bit too much from the laptop. Re-reading the description, they are clear on this but... Read more

Impression:fit;

0 0 0

• posted bypanins on 06/18/2015

This is my second purchase of the item. The speed comparing with SanDisk original adapter was in the same class, I tested it myself. At this price, it just works, no need to pay for ten times higher branded one.

Impression:Worth;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere