DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Ni-MH Battery with USB Charging Cable for XBox 360 Controllers
  • 5 star 25 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byassiscalazans on 03/05/2014

Very good quality product, good packaging also. Easy to use, all instructions are easy, like a minimum time to charge (8 hours) are listed in the product package. Put to charge in a 2.5 V output USB and wait for the minimal time to charge. My daughter played a lot (many hours) with the first charge and the product still has charge. Nice product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilgueiras_ on 03/19/2013

WORKS JUST LIKE AN ORIGINAL ONE! THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD AND SO THE MATERIAL!!very smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful product!!!very smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful productvery smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful productvery smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful productvery smooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadomail on 01/19/2011

Excelent battery life, much more than i expected, i dont play a lot, maybe 6hs a week, i charge it 2 times a month. it save me a lot of money in batteries. Well made and fits very secure in the gamepad. The charging cable is long enought to play when is charging. Charge very fast. The color doesnt match 100% the gamepad. It doesnt lay perfect flat in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuges on 01/19/2011

- Cheap! (The Play N Charge kit is sooo expensive!) - Baterry lasts long enough - It can recharge even if the XBOX is turned off (like if you where downloading something from xbox live!) Its not the same white as the Joystick! But you dont notice it, because its in the back Its impossible to see. - Chaging cable is small and too short I think this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCRR01 on 01/03/2011

- it's very cheap - fits correctly on Xbox controller - charge from USB: connect to Xbox, PC, USB adapter and charge it. - charge is enough for some hours of gaming. - color is not exactly the same of controller (does this mind to you ?!?) - there's a led to indicate charging - when connect to its usb cable and powered led is on, and stay like that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozzyhawk on 12/29/2010

It looks good.It has got a green light and special cable for charging.I liked this one . It is cheap but it might be cheaper.Maybe quality of the batteries high and this makes high quality product. I liked this one . good charge. Long charge period I liked this one . It is cheap but it might be cheaper.Maybe quality of the batteries high and this makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafael2988 on 12/27/2010

Nice batteries, the capacity really seems to be 4800mAh. It can be rechargeable in computers. I am not sure about how much it lasts, it depends on the time played during the day. I use the same battery for a few days, playing 3 to 5 five hours per day. THe USB cable is very very short!! It could be much bigger, charge and play does not work very well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul_Sp on 12/26/2010

Long game time, mine lasts for about 24 hrs. easy to use, and the xbox charges the battery without haveing to be switched on. charging cord is small, but hey, who charges and plays right? Also the battery lid doesnt fit perfect u can see its not genuine. No indication when the battery is full or empty (xbox onscreen battery info always shows 3-2 blocks)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayaro07 on 12/20/2010

--Works fine. --You can charge the battery while playing your games. --Great price --Great quality --The life of the battery is good. --Fits perfectly to the controller. --The color is a little different than the joystick. -- Charging cable is too short. --The shipment was delayed too (8 weeks) --No more bateries. --(solucion economica para no perder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsP on 12/14/2010

Very Handy to use! You can plug him in xbox to load en plug him in your pc or laptop! When you are loading the battery the green light is popping up! Very well packed. Almost impossible to get damage. Strong Accu! Hard to open! The packaging of the battery is made of sturdy plastic. I had a long waiting time! +- 5 weeks (The Netherlands) Good product!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections