DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered Emergency Charger with LED light for All Ipod and Iphone 2G/3G (White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrted on 10/06/2012

I wasn't sure what to think about this thing, but I had an older charger that wouldn't work with the 4G Touch. Using 2 fresh 2000 mAh Eneloop NiMH rechargeable batteries, I was able to get the iPod from 14% of battery to 94% (using Battery Doctor app to monitor the charge status) in 1 hour 20 minutes. At this point a warning popped up that the device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardr34 on 07/31/2011

I bought this charger specifically for my iphone4 and I am glad to report that it works! iphones require specific voltages through the data lines to tell the phone if a wall charger or a usb port is plugged in. This one identifies itself to the iphone as a usb charger, which charges at 500mA. Charging at this rate allows the NiMH AA batteries to be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjjrask on 03/27/2010

where easy to carry on - easy to use - looks nice - can be used with normal AA size batteries OR rechargeble. Indicator light to see the batteri status os a good thing you have to bring your Iphone/ ipod charge cable with you a little difficult to open and change the batteries the first times. do I really need the included light ? a direct connection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarduck on 03/25/2010

Works well with iPhone 3GS. Compact The on/off/light switch is useful Opening the case to insert the batteries isn't very easy. You need to struggle a bit with it each time to crack it open. Build quality could be better. I was looking for a solution to charge my iPhone on the road when I have no access to electricity. So far any other solution failed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTongMop on 02/22/2010

It's can be used as a emergency torch if necessary, it charges any device that uses a usb port, nice and white but after a fair bit of use it gets scratched and less white. I used this to charge my iphone it charges it fairly fast and its easy to carry around The only downsides are the cover that cover's the battery for me the top bit doesnt stay down ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeepockets on 01/07/2010

A really handy compact charger. This little baby charges my ipod touch 3g, android phone, as well as 3 different mp3 players i own. Use good quality batteries, or rechargeables for a good charge. battery case cover, is a slightly loose fit, but only applies when batteries are fitted. Torch beams not great,but thats not an issue,as its an extra function,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections