DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered Emergency Charger with LED light for All Ipod and Iphone 2G/3G (White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrted on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wasn't sure what to think about this thing, but I had an older charger that wouldn't work with the 4G Touch. Using 2 fresh 2000 mAh Eneloop NiMH rechargeable batteries, I was able to get the iPod from 14% of battery to 94% (using Battery Doctor app to monitor the charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardr34 on 07/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this charger specifically for my iphone4 and I am glad to report that it works! iphones require specific voltages through the data lines to tell the phone if a wall charger or a usb port is plugged in. This one identifies itself to the iphone as a usb charger,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjjrask on 03/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:where easy to carry on - easy to use - looks nice - can be used with normal AA size batteries OR rechargeble. Indicator light to see the batteri status os a good thing Cons:you have to bring your Iphone/ ipod charge cable with you a little difficult to open and change t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarduck on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well with iPhone 3GS. Compact The on/off/light switch is useful Cons:Opening the case to insert the batteries isn't very easy. You need to struggle a bit with it each time to crack it open. Build quality could be better. OtherThoughts:I was looking for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTongMop on 02/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's can be used as a emergency torch if necessary, it charges any device that uses a usb port, nice and white but after a fair bit of use it gets scratched and less white. I used this to charge my iphone it charges it fairly fast and its easy to carry around Cons:The o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeepockets on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A really handy compact charger. This little baby charges my ipod touch 3g, android phone, as well as 3 different mp3 players i own. Use good quality batteries, or rechargeables for a good charge. Cons:battery case cover, is a slightly loose fit, but only applies when ba... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections