Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdamPay on 11/04/2013

the best thing about the screen cleaner is no streaks across screen your not having to rub hard to get smears away the more expensive screen cleaners often sat down only to have streaks also with the dx spray you dony need much would be nice to be able to get a bigger bottle but easy remeady buy a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymamoothz on 07/21/2013

Been using it to clean all my displays and other stuff. Works great and removes all those annoying "points" that appear on your screen. Worked flawlessly on iPhone screen, samsung monitor, notebooks display. Also used it to clean my Xbox controllers The cleaning cloth that comes with it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTheManP on 04/29/2011

- Quality liquid, really shines your PC/smartphone/any other screen - The cleaning fabric is very big considering what other cleaning kits give you! Very good advantage if you're using it to clean a big screen and not just your phone screen - Used on my 15.6" laptop screen and worked fantastic. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydariojs on 02/06/2011

Perfect.. The Price is really cheap, also the quality is good for that value.. Package is enough for the price, and it came with a good stuff to clean. At first I thought it won't be perfect, but it's really close to that. Absolutely recommended! Delivery time was really long.. About two months and a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytemasnow on 11/12/2009

Cool thing for cleaning monitors. I also used it to clean the glass surface at the clock and touchscreen smartphone. Do not leave stains, copes well with the task. I'm happy. Already made several repeat orders for this thing. Very low price - another plus to this product. I recommend this product for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeffa on 09/28/2008

Do you have the same problem that i had before? dirty LCD- display that its hard to see whats supposed to be there or does it irritates you or something like that? Than this is the solution.. It works very well and cleans away that ugly little firt that is annoying for everyone that have to see this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 12/02/2007

Cleans OK Doesn't leave streaks Could use a sachet for the cloth not particularly cheap for what it is Cleans the LCD and keyboard of my laptop OK. Pretty much does what it says but would probably buy it locally next time. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilentTweak on 10/29/2007

- Cleans well - Decent Price - Cloth isn't Microfibre - Using Cloth leaves fibres - Solution smells strong of Alcohol I wouldn't really suggest getting this product. I think the 3M Scotch-brite cloth or the microfibre 6-pack is a much better buy. The cleaning solution is really just Alcohol. Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections