DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered Emergency Charger with LED light for All Ipod and Iphone 2G/3G (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaan11 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Its very usefull in case of emergency since it provides extra energyyy. I actually havent used the LED light on the charger since i have my phone and its own flash, but ,i think it can also be used as hand lighter. -I find the idead of using AA-batteries as external ba... Read more

Charger parts seperated Charger LED open Charger charging iPhone Charger powered by 2 AA-Batteries
    0 0
  • posted byidorosenthal on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, small, will fit anything that chargers from a usb outlet Cons:Using Galaxy S2 this charger will charge only something like 10-15% of the phones battery, if left unchecked it will drain the battery after the 2AA batteries are dead because it will keep trying... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBAOWolf on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Useful as a backup recharger -accepts AA batteries - Cons:-cannot use NiMH battery -drains quickly -not too strong OtherThoughts:Steps up 3.0V from two AA batteries to 5.0V. Since the source of power is AA batteries, it won't last too long. Recommend to use t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphophollety on 09/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great emergency device, who never run out of power with your mobile cellphone, mp3 player or anything that is USB rechargeabled? Just put on two Alkaline or Ni-Mh cells, connect your USB cable and done! I've tested it on my 3rd gen iPod Touch, Motorola Android... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimby on 08/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- just put in any 2 AA batteries and you can charge your iphone4. - you can also use the led lights if you need an emergency light like getting your keys from a bag and looking for your seat at the cinema - it has a off button which is cool so you know when you are usin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 07/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Build quality is decent - LED is handy, you can estimate how much charge the batteries have left Cons:-Charging mobile phone battery takes ages. I haven't measured the current but charging my Nokia 5230 from 50 % to 90 % takes about 3 hours. -I don't think it has a di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrobsonm on 06/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this charger is small and works on 2 AA batteries wich are availeble almost everywhere, it charges any usb device and is finished in nice black. Cons:ust two little cons, the armstrap is too small for your arm, so dealextreme, please remove the armstrap or enlarge the a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarryKidkil on 04/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality: for being such a cheap product and from what I have usually recieved from deal extreme I am very impressed with the quiality of this product. Cons:The detents on the switch are too soft it is too easy to accidently switch between settings. Flashl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byforestbird1986 on 03/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Use AA battery that is easy to get It works as stated, just put in 2 AA batteries and it will start to charge your devices. Cons:Its very hard to take cover (especially the firsts times), it took me more than 15 min to figurite out how to open and don destroy it. Led (i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byterakoh on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Uses AA batteries which are conveniently available. Portable and that is the main reason I bought it as I plan to use it to charge my IPod Touch and handphone when I am on a long journey without electricity. It works as stated, just put in 2 AA batteries and i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections