• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymathiaspouso18 on 11/12/2014

Very good product and very good material. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byChio0727 on 06/07/2014

It is very good and practical, useful and certainly very cheap, very good quality, very useful for mobile phones which have incompatible with other appliances such as stereo, speakers, entry, etc material that this fact is very tough and durable, works well and the sound quality is not affected. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathyn on 01/29/2014

this is a very god product from dx. it is small and is very useful if you need one. does exactly what it says it is supposed too without any trouble. connections are fine and it is really easy to use there is not really any cons with this product. the only thing i could think of is how careful you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaxxoid on 01/04/2014

Considering how hard this part is to find elsewhere, this is a great deal. I used it to listen to music via my Nokia 6300, since the micro jack on it is very annoying when it comes to using headphones. The look of it also matched my phone quite well. Inserting a mini-jack into the device was a bit obnoxious,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUiliton on 10/06/2013

Item is inexpensive. Can be hard to find in local stores. Quick and easy, no long cords. Converts stereo, not mono. The input pin is not exactly straight, but it doesn't interfere with insertion. > L-shaped earphone connectors need to be wriggled in (but it works fine). Used it for Nokia phone which ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by13557 on 08/12/2013

Basic converter of audio cables 3.5mm to 2.5mm must have if needed different wirings. Good small adapter for use light and roomy item for trips. Rubber handle would be good instead of hard plastic so I can have a better grip when inserting and pulling it out. Color could be other than black if lost it ... Read more

Male female converting meas ds 1 Two connected converting twin a DX 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Convertor

0 0 0

• posted bybassem8246 on 03/31/2013

very good quality and very cheap achieve its purpose no loss at quality It's short and works. doesn't feel like it'll break. no cons perfect Recommended if you don't want to be cutting up wires just to change the jack on them. Very useful if you got any MP3 or MP4 that use 2.5" plug. And it's more ... Read more

2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Convertor

0 0 0

• posted bycherrypixie on 02/13/2013

Great little product. Certainly can't beat the price. It's very sturdy and doesn't seem likely to break unless under extreme force. Did the job perfectly. It looks exactly as pictured. None that I could find. Fit firmly in the opening to my small media player and received the standard earphone jack without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byondrablin on 01/19/2013

It is great for me, I needed somthing like this and i was very happy, when i found this. The pros for me is: very little, very handy, amazing price If you use some headphones with big power, it is little bit worse, caues it isn't for powerful headphones... You can't find cheaper one, I think :-) With ... Read more

Perfect convertor for the best price Perfect convertor for the best price Perfect convertor for the best price

0 0 0

• posted byAardmannetje on 11/12/2012

It's really cheap and it's usefull. The only 2.5mm earphones i had were broken so i really needed a converter to be able to listen to my music again. It just workes fine and because it's wireless there aren't any weak points which easily damage so it's very nice. The black part is pretty big and when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections