Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoleyfm on 07/20/2016

Pros: cumple expectativas, según descripción del producto en la web. Envío irregular: productos enviados por correo no registrado llegan en 10 dias y otor usando correo registrado HU ha tardado casi 2 meses.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byangelito019 on 12/01/2015

2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Convertor 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Convertor good awesome and perfect to my audio jack. thanks dx!! thanks dx!!thanks dx!!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynunoajc on 11/18/2015

Pros: Is a Nice produte and well made. It fits the purpose. I recomend it. Cons: I was completelly rip off with this price. I find out i could buy this for €0,45 cents in a local retail store.Yes,€0,45 cents. i have to check price more often It seems that after all not everithing is cheap in china.

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 10/31/2015

Cheap 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female converter. Works good but mechanically not that great. Great deal for the money.

Cheap 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter

Impression:cheap 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter;

0 0 0

• posted byNinto on 07/26/2015

Pros: cheap, works Cons: little flimsy Considering the price of this product it's a good buy for "normal" use.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidttan on 06/24/2015

Bought it to connect my headset to my Panasonic desk phone. But it does not work that way. Guess Panasonic has custom pin/connector layout that does not map to the standard 3 pin audio jack.

0 0 0

• posted byDarzeia on 06/03/2015

Very nice and small adapter to use with older Nokia cellphones with 2.5mm hole but you have 3.5mm headphones. This adapter has only 3 rings so if you have headset you can't use the microphone.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGreatDrags on 03/20/2015

Well, price is extremely low (what you expect for this kind of convertor) and the quality is OK. I do not expect extremely awesome audio quality or even clearer sound, but I do not have an epic sound system to begin with, so. If you just need to plug some phone or mp3 player a better set of go... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byChaloGordo on 01/28/2015

Pros: Super bien

Impression:Very good,Compacto,Um bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted by8959231 on 01/07/2015

recomendo e chega tudo funcionando

Impression:Very good,Um bom produto;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere