Pros: Super bien

Impression:Very good,Compacto,Um bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted by8959231 on 01/07/2015

recomendo e chega tudo funcionando

Impression:Very good,Um bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted byLoGGeRi55 on 01/07/2015

It has been in use all the time. I can plug any microphone to my xbox, no need to buy anything expensive.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDaviReinaldo on 01/01/2015

Pros:Barato , pequeno Contra:Nenhum

Impression:Compacto,Um bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted bymathiaspouso18 on 11/12/2014

Very good product and very good material.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byspykiecat on 08/29/2014

pros: works fine cons: it's universal other thoughts : if you have a earphone with a 2.5 jack u don't need this product, i orderd wrong i needed it for a 2.5 instead of 3.5 female

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byabatsekki on 07/25/2014

pros: the product works nicely, and microphone stays on, doesnt fall off. I use this with my helmet cam, and I didnt want a concerter with wire, so I chose this. cons: the male part did bend a little but still works

Impression: nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymageez on 06/08/2014

Basic converter of audio cables 3.5mm to 2.5mm must have if needed different wirings. Good small adapter for use light and roomy item for trips. If you use some headphones with big power, it is little bit worse, caues it isn't for powerful headphones... Buy it, can't beat the functionality at Buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChio0727 on 06/07/2014

It is very good and practical, useful and certainly very cheap, very good quality, very useful for mobile phones which have incompatible with other appliances such as stereo, speakers, entry, etc material that this fact is very tough and durable, works well and the sound quality is not affected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathyn on 01/29/2014

this is a very god product from dx. it is small and is very useful if you need one. does exactly what it says it is supposed too without any trouble. connections are fine and it is really easy to use there is not really any cons with this product. the only thing i could think of is how careful to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections