DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire MCU-C7s Cree Q5-WC 3-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely bright for its size Very accurate stain in the centre. Range of a beam approximately 100 metres. It is convenient to hold in a hand. Pleasant and beautiful to the touch the case. At long use considerably heats up. The inclusion button is shone in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiqinventor on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is Ultra-Cheap for the quality and size you get. Ultra Bright Light when needed. Compact, about the size of swiss army knife. Cons:Gets hot (I mean too hot to hold after about 3 minutes during the summer). Battery life is in the order of 25 minutes on hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLFDX on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small lightweight and pocketable. VERY bright. Nice sculpted non-industrial shape. Very comfortable in the hand. Mode memory retains the last setting. Nice wrist strap/lanyard. Seems to be solidly built. Cons:Requires rechargeable batteries for best brigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOriginal36 on 05/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good strong light, 250 lumen indeed. Handy and compact. Has only 3 modes and does not have that annoying sos mode. Cons:Really bad quality. I ordered 5 - 2 did not work completely, even when I changed the tali cap and battery with the ones that did work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeboyer on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Extremely bright for its size - Brighter than most large incandescent lanterns - Very good throw in the center beam. It lights things up to about 50-100 feet away - Very usable light levels outside of the center beam - Very small (you could fit 5 of these in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickey293 on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- very compact - build quality seems pretty good (except the tailcap doesn't screw on tight for some odd reason) - very bright - glow in the dark tailcap Cons:- mine makes a buzzing noise in all modes (read some post on this and it appears to be a common problem) - tailca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarioA on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Manufacturing quality is more than satisfying for me. It feels solid, firm and has just the right size for its enormous power output. - On "mid" mode, i did several run-time tests and the minimum was 3h30min and maximum 4h ("880"mAh 3.6v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfahitti on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very bright and good small flashlight. Great light for your pocket. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes. Cons:Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight... Well it will be nice to have an beltclips or an holster. OtherThoughts:None. N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarza on 02/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Seems durable. - Metal casing. - Button glows in dark. - Seems good quality flashlight. - Batterys run ok time with this one. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes. Cons:Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight... OtherThoughts:Have had it fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplasma123 on 02/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Found this to be a great pants pocket light for the price. Light color & lumen output is nice. Gave the wife one & she loves it. I also mounted one under my firearm & this works very very well. My friends have seen it work & are impressed @ the light output on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections