DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire MCU-C7s 3-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Extremely bright for its size Very accurate stain in the centre. Range of a beam approximately 100 metres. It is convenient to hold in a hand. Pleasant and beautiful to the touch the case. At long use considerably heats up. The inclusion button is shone in the dark - conveniently. Operating time from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiqinventor on 09/03/2010

Price is Ultra-Cheap for the quality and size you get. Ultra Bright Light when needed. Compact, about the size of swiss army knife. Gets hot (I mean too hot to hold after about 3 minutes during the summer). Battery life is in the order of 25 minutes on high. In the winter or cooler months the temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKLFDX on 08/25/2010

Very small lightweight and pocketable. VERY bright. Nice sculpted non-industrial shape. Very comfortable in the hand. Mode memory retains the last setting. Nice wrist strap/lanyard. Seems to be solidly built. Requires rechargeable batteries for best brightness. Battery life at highest setting is relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOriginal36 on 05/05/2010

Very good strong light, 250 lumen indeed. Handy and compact. Has only 3 modes and does not have that annoying sos mode. Really bad quality. I ordered 5 - 2 did not work completely, even when I changed the tali cap and battery with the ones that did work. And 1 turns on but changes modes frequently with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeboyer on 04/30/2010

- Extremely bright for its size - Brighter than most large incandescent lanterns - Very good throw in the center beam. It lights things up to about 50-100 feet away - Very usable light levels outside of the center beam - Very small (you could fit 5 of these in an average pocket) - Metal body is strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickey293 on 04/08/2010

- very compact - build quality seems pretty good (except the tailcap doesn't screw on tight for some odd reason) - very bright - glow in the dark tailcap - mine makes a buzzing noise in all modes (read some post on this and it appears to be a common problem) - tailcap is lose and just slides off and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarioA on 03/19/2010

- Manufacturing quality is more than satisfying for me. It feels solid, firm and has just the right size for its enormous power output. - On "mid" mode, i did several run-time tests and the minimum was 3h30min and maximum 4h ("880"mAh 3.6v Trustfire rechargeable) - I must say, mid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfahitti on 03/11/2010

This is a very bright and good small flashlight. Great light for your pocket. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes. Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight... Well it will be nice to have an beltclips or an holster. None. No problems so far, so it's pretty durable... I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarza on 02/20/2010

- Seems durable. - Metal casing. - Button glows in dark. - Seems good quality flashlight. - Batterys run ok time with this one. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes. Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight... Have had it for few months and still works well. No problems so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplasma123 on 02/16/2010

Found this to be a great pants pocket light for the price. Light color & lumen output is nice. Gave the wife one & she loves it. I also mounted one under my firearm & this works very very well. My friends have seen it work & are impressed @ the light output on high. Order spares for great gifts to friends.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections