DX » Community » Reviews » Diving Cree MC-E (K-WC) 3-Mode 640-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit (2*18650/4*CR123A/4*16340)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlugsie on 01/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed a good diving light, but I couldn't afford the silly money that some of them see to go for. Found this and figured it was exactly what I needed, and oh boy was I right. It produces a superbly bright beam of light with a useful beam spread and a nice c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygcbryan on 02/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a bright dive light that is more than comparable to a 10 W HID. The light color is a little warmer and more natural looking as well. This is a s small light compared to anything else that would give out this much light. The magnetic switching works wel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcbryan on 11/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright warm colored light output. Beam angle not too narrow and not to wide. Build quality is excellent. Light works well on the surface. Nice burn time. Compact sized light for it's output level. Cons:Dims to almost off a few minutes into the dive. May not do this until... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ33333 on 10/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Torch arrived well packaged, with spare o-rings etc. Batteries were already charged. The quality of the machining is great. It looks and feels like a well engineered piece of metal. It is smaller than I had imagined - easily fits in a BCD pocket. Twin o-ring gro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections