DX » Community » Reviews » Diving Cree MC-E (K-WC) 3-Mode 640-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit (2*18650/4*CR123A/4*16340)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlugsie on 01/26/2012

I needed a good diving light, but I couldn't afford the silly money that some of them see to go for. Found this and figured it was exactly what I needed, and oh boy was I right. It produces a superbly bright beam of light with a useful beam spread and a nice centre hot spot. The switch ring is reasonably easy to use even with 5mm gloves on, but see ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygcbryan on 02/07/2010

This is a bright dive light that is more than comparable to a 10 W HID. The light color is a little warmer and more natural looking as well. This is a s small light compared to anything else that would give out this much light. The magnetic switching works well and the overall build quality is quite good. I use this hands free due to its small size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcbryan on 11/08/2009

Bright warm colored light output. Beam angle not too narrow and not to wide. Build quality is excellent. Light works well on the surface. Nice burn time. Compact sized light for it's output level. Dims to almost off a few minutes into the dive. May not do this until 40 fsw but I'm not sure yet. Turn the light off and back on a few minutes later and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ33333 on 10/17/2009

Torch arrived well packaged, with spare o-rings etc. Batteries were already charged. The quality of the machining is great. It looks and feels like a well engineered piece of metal. It is smaller than I had imagined - easily fits in a BCD pocket. Twin o-ring grooves in the tail cap. Easy to fit a split ring in the drilled hole in the tail cap (so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 08/26/2009

- Flashlight is very durable and "handy": not too big. - easy to operate with thick gloves thanx to the magnetic ring switch. - i have tested the light (until now) to a depth of 15 meter. - the lightbeam is a small bright focussed spot with around it a flood (about 90°): ideal to point out objects wbile still lighting up the rest of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoh2mok on 08/22/2009

Nice solid construction, with plenty of punch for the size. Doesn't compete with higher-end HID diving lamps, but fits in your pocket and the price is unbeatable. The light has a nice beam with plenty of overspill, just what's needed in diving. Nice different power settings. The mode selection to strobe is cumbersome, quick twists of the selector ring ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjangs on 08/20/2009

Lightweight, small. Three modes, nice shape. Very brigth, inexpensif for a diving light and complete. Comes with rechargeable batteries and charger. Not easy to attach, only very small lanyard hole. Position of switch hardly readible under water.(even out of water) Useless strobe mode (but not a big deal as it is hard to get into strobe mode) Light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcido on 08/13/2009

Good and sufficient emission of light, compact size to be inserted into a pocket. The internal spring on the negative battery contact is not fixed to the rear plug, risk of losing it during charging. the power switch does not have a firm position on the off, the risk that the torch will light accidentally the power plug of the charger is available in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections