DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 24W 400lm 120-SMD 5050 LED RGB Car Decoration Light Strip (12V / 2m)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinhoviccius on 05/29/2014

Excelente producto, yo estaba muy contento, luces que cambian de color e intensidad en el control remoto, no gastan mucha energía y excelente calidad. Excellent product, I was very pleased, lights that change color and intensity on the remote control, do not spend a lot of energy and excellent quality. I found no problem with the product, besides,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolemoll on 04/12/2014

The LEDs are brighter than expected, and the strip has great quality. All the colors are great, and all the fancy flash-modes attracts attention to my vehicle. It is very fun to play with, especially at night. Range of controller could be better. A power supply is not included with the product, but you can by a power adapter if you want to drive it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvajgljiri on 01/03/2014

Very easy to install this LED strip. Nice colors. Great power of LEDs - comfortable home lighting. a cheap and quality set! Contacts are very sensitive to any movement! Freq of the remote controler receiver. a big problem of this set is the remote controller - it has the same freq as TV, media center, HiFi and others remote controlers - you are changing ... Read more

installation on the the rear of TV - detail installation on the the rear of TV installation on the the rear of TV - set GREEN installation on the the rear of TV - set BLUE installation on the the rear of TV - set RED installation on the the rear of TV
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections