DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 24W 400lm 120-SMD 5050 LED RGB Car Decoration Light Strip (12V / 2m)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Happy bright light strong light Cuttable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylkkmpn on 07/16/2015

The LED strip is bright, and has lots of functionality with the included remote. It's easy to install, because of the adhesive strip on the back. Pros: - bright light - lots of settings - easy to use Cons: - none

Impression:Easy to use,bright light;

0 0 0

• posted by8339044 on 05/12/2015

Bright light, easy to use (used it for my xbox 360). Battery already included with remote control. Remote control has a lot of functions. Good price. Can be cut to size easily. Can also be cut and soldered again. The strip has some solder points between a certain amount of lights. A sound mode be... Read more

Impression:Easy to use,bright light,Cuttable;

0 0 0

• posted byHawkcore on 12/11/2014

pros: bright, easy to use and instal, come with double sided tape. cons: none Satisfied with the purchase

Works well, lots of fancy presets

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byleon521 on 11/29/2014

I needed this item to lighten up my bedroom with different colors. Easy to install. pros: - Many different modes of light - Easy to install - Many light per meter Cons: - adhesive strip detaches after a while

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byMedixz on 07/30/2014

pros: the light is very strong and has a a lot of different colors good to have copper so you can solder more easier under the silicon con: radio controller stopped working pretty fast but i dont use it so no worries for me. every one els hav in mind.

Impression:strong light,many strong colors;

0 0 0

• posted bySureal_1 on 07/11/2014

Fixed them inside the old fluoro casing on my 4 ft fish tank and they work a treat. Heaps cheaper to run than the flouro and can set the light color range and brightness to minimise algae and make the tank look good. The original flouro tube still operates if needed. if so I could still use the +... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydinhoviccius on 05/29/2014

Excelente producto, yo estaba muy contento, luces que cambian de color e intensidad en el control remoto, no gastan mucha energía y excelente calidad. Excellent product, I was very pleased, lights that change color and intensity on the remote control, do not spend a lot of energy and I found... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolemoll on 04/12/2014

The LEDs are brighter than expected, and the strip has great quality. All the colors are great, and all the fancy flash-modes attracts attention to my vehicle. It is very fun to play with, especially at night. Range of controller could be better. A power supply is not included with the product, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvajgljiri on 01/03/2014

Very easy to install this LED strip. Nice colors. Great power of LEDs - comfortable home lighting. a cheap and quality set! Contacts are very sensitive to any movement! Freq of the remote controler receiver. a big problem of this set is the remote controller - it has the same freq as TV, media -... Read more

installation on the the rear of TV - detail installation on the the rear of TV installation on the the rear of TV - set GREEN installation on the the rear of TV - set BLUE installation on the the rear of TV - set RED installation on the the rear of TV

0 0 2

DX Everywhere