DX » Community » Reviews » SENCART F3 Round Head IF-20mA 6000MCD Warm White Light LED Emitters - Transparent (100 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Really nice warm light! Super LEDS
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydefstroyer on 12/08/2014

can you imagine 100 leds for the price of $2.92 and the are great!! i`m gonna use them to make a 12 meters long transparent tube with 600 LEDS then i put it around a company logo. Read more

Impression:Super LEDS;

0 0 0

• posted byStamster on 07/24/2014

Pros: Those little LED lightbulbs shine a really nice warm and strong light! For a price they are excellent. Cons: somewhat smaller in size than I expected, but that's OK since they shine so nicely! Read more

Impression:Really nice warm light! ;

0 0 0

• posted byrjbatc on 05/25/2014

- They are very, very cheap - I ordered 100 and 102 arrived - All 102 work - There are no problems with polarity - Packaging was good - The light color really is warm white Really no cons. Some of the legs were a little bent but that is no problem and I really can not find another one. I tested them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterPhone24 on 02/05/2014

Good quality and very bright led emitters, it's a perfect low-price package. The product is the same as description and the shipment is okey! Really bright led emitters, color okey, just perfect!! Nothing else to say here ? I'ts a cool pack of led emitters for begginers and experts , for basics and advanced ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections