DX » Community » Reviews » SENCART F3 Round Head IF-20mA 6000MCD Warm White Light LED Emitters - Transparent (100 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good. Very cheap Nice gold Really nice warm light! Super LEDS
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydozorci on 04/15/2015

super)))

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bychevette77 on 04/02/2015

Pros: Works good in 3V Cons: The leds color, is not as bright white. It is a warm white ... These LEDs don't have a common bottom edge to all LEDs. It has the advantage of serving to some places where it is necessary to remove these edges to fit. A good product with the right size and operation... Read more

Good product

Impression:Very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaforever on 03/03/2015

I'm so interested in DIY and the parts and components of DX are the better for me. This LED lights are from a new generation, whith more brigthness, very clear light and a low energy consumption. I like very much to have it in my electronic lab.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 01/24/2015

Pros: Very good LEDs for an amazing price. These LEDs provide bright and pleasant light. They are small and above all very cheap. I've mounted LED strip and the result is great. Looking tough and have not given me problems. Cons: One of the 100 LEDs works when mounting a strip of LEDs but stopped... Read more

Very good LEDs Very good LEDs Very good LEDs

Impression:Really nice warm light! ,Very cheap,Super LEDS;

0 0 1

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

Hundred of high brightness LED, this pack comes with several led all white, are very strong has a high MCD.

Impression:Nice gold;

0 0 0

• posted bydefstroyer on 12/08/2014

can you imagine 100 leds for the price of $2.92 and the are great!! i`m gonna use them to make a 12 meters long transparent tube with 600 LEDS then i put it around a company logo.

Impression:Super LEDS;

0 0 0

• posted byStamster on 07/24/2014

Pros: Those little LED lightbulbs shine a really nice warm and strong light! For a price they are excellent. Cons: somewhat smaller in size than I expected, but that's OK since they shine so nicely!

Impression:Really nice warm light! ;

0 0 0

• posted bygamegadgets on 07/10/2014

+ Very cheap! + Very bright + Works with 1K resistor, also works without for about 5 seconds @ 5 volts ;-) + Polarity given by length of legs + Warm white color - The legs are hard to bend, but that's not really a problem since they are the right size to plug in into a breadboard. Great purchase... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjbatc on 05/25/2014

- They are very, very cheap - I ordered 100 and 102 arrived - All 102 work - There are no problems with polarity - Packaging was good - The light color really is warm white Really no cons. Some of the legs were a little bent but that is no problem and I really can not find another one. I tested a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterPhone24 on 02/05/2014

Good quality and very bright led emitters, it's a perfect low-price package. The product is the same as description and the shipment is okey! Really bright led emitters, color okey, just perfect!! Nothing else to say here ? I'ts a cool pack of led emitters for begginers and experts , for basics ,... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere