DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypugfarts on 02/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:•Fits psp1000 perfectly. Snaps right on. •Defends against the harsh, unforgiving environment a portable system is subject to. •I can put STICKERS on my PSP and not have to worry about them peeling off because the clear casing protects them! •It looks good. I f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXerxes2012 on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap to get, for under $3, how can you go wrong. good design, no need to worry if it can distort your control. and ruin the fun. it provide screen protection, which is really nice, appreciate it. on top of all this, it is crystally clear, fits perfectly on any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavevil on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:[ENGLISH] The Material is not the best, But once a put, the case become in a Custom Shell. I have a PSP1000, i try to be the most careful with PSP. This Shell make looks like a New PSP. have 2 doors: for display and UMD. *The spekers upgrade in the DBA (decibe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0bito on 07/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Freaking awesome. Thought the plastic would be cheap, but this is tough stuff! I mean like the plastic is so clear! And its a great fit! I should buy these as presents for my friends who own psp 1k's like me! When I received it it was in bubble wrap, then a kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 04/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clear Plastic, i like the look although it may not be to everyones taste. There is a little hatch for your screen so you can open it and clean out any dust. Seems fairly robust. Very tight fit on your psp. Doesn't interfere with using buttons. Cons:Bit creaky in some ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 11/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- covers and protects most of the psp's surface - very light - perfectly fits psp 1000 - back can be opened to use umd - great price Cons:- feels and looks fragile - doesn't cover some parts of the psp, so dust could still be a problem OtherThoughts:Use this for protectin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelguerra1 on 10/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a great way to protect your psp. I bought this case at the sametime as I bought a trasparent shell for the same psp. It the best thing I could have done for it. Its been a few months since I Replaced the original case on my psp and it still looks like new!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErickJManuel on 09/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This protective case is one of the best investments I ever made for my PSP. I know I hate even just getting fingerprint smudges on my PSP, let alone getting the casing scratched. With this case, the PSP is protected from everything. No fingerprint smudges, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypspfangrx on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a perfect fit on my PSP. You have access to your UMD and Memory Stick. It looks cool on my PSP since it is clear and made my Old PSP look new again. It actually does it job by protecting your PSP from any scratches. It is so cheap. Free shipping. Delivery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxXgamerzXx on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you drop your PSP a lot, this case will save your PSP from being dented. The case allows you to use everything on the PSP. All of the buttons, power/hold switch, power jack, headphone jack, speakers, memory stick slot, USB jack, UMD, screen, IR port, all have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections