DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP Slim/2000 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackMosiba on 05/20/2013

+ Very cheap + Allmost all the input's of the psp are still avaibale With the case on. (umd cover and battery cover NOT) + Doesn't disturb the sound off the psp (it has two openings for the soundbox's ) + psp doesn't move inside the case + Look nice - Easy fingerprint - Easily scratched - Doesn't feel very good in the hands, but with time you gonna ... Read more

Protective Crystal Case front  Protective Crystal Case back  Protective Crystal Case
    0 0
  • posted bycuervodhb on 12/19/2012

Protects Your PSP from scratches and other damage- Fits well on my PSP1000- Pastic has cut-outs for memory stick changing / audio jack / charger jack- Arrived Light weight -fits nicely into psp2000 -wrapped up properly to prevent any scratches during transportation -Everything is snap shut Easily scratched. - UMD door part of the protector, slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 01/22/2011

I keep coming back and buying these cases 'cause they're really good. this one that I received also didn't have any defects, no cracks, and no bent part. It fits perfectly my 3rd psp (i have 4). Nothing against the product, but this time the case had some tape glue leftover/residue on the bottom part. I had to use oil to clean it out. It's annoying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjona14 on 11/18/2010

-Light weight -fits nicely into psp2000 -wrapped up properly to prevent any scratches during transportation -Everything is snap shut Nothing at the moment, my customer ike it very much and what can I say more? Nothing at the moment, my cutomer like it that he ordered some other things from me So, what I want to say was that my friend just took out the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 06/13/2010

-case is thick and hard enough that it won't easily shatter when you drop it or it hits something -the part that covers the psp's screen doesn't blur or draken the screen, and it can also be easily flipped open if you wanna clean the screen without having to remove the entire case -price is excellent -my psp 2000 (slim) fits perfectly inside the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 06/04/2010

-very useful -fits my psp 2000 (can't confirm for psp 1000 and 3000)... i also have the psp pouch, and the my psp inside this crystal case would still fit inside the psp pouch! -the plastic looks beautiful (doesn't look cheap) - it's 2.99!!! -a bit thin -hinges feels a bit weak -can easily be scratched -would have been an awesome combo if they included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypunkyrule on 03/15/2010

- It protects the psp from scratches, inside and out. - Cheap and easy to use. - Does not break easily. - Dual lock on the bottom/ Not easily dismantled. - Easily scratched. - UMD door part of the protector, slightly creeky. - Screen door part of the protector, a little hard to open when trying to clean your screen. - Easily gets dust inside the psp.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpveio on 02/22/2010

- Protects Your PSP from scratches and other damage- Fits well on my PSP1000- Pastic has cut-outs for memory stick changing / audio jack / charger jack- Arrived in plastic sheets that protected it from scratches- Screen has a open-able cover The cover on the screen does not seem to close properly- Some parts of the case are really thin, and I'm worried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeadlyAngeL on 10/10/2009

Real cheap works great easy to attach feels a little flimsy (better it get scratched than your psp though) i like it,right when i got it i managed to put it on my psp 2000 no problem at all but it did feel a bit weak,i dont really mind though better it get scratched than my psp Buy it,its cheap or buy the other one on here for $6.00 it has a better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections