DX » Community » Reviews » E27 81-LED 3500K 410-Lumen Energy Saving Light Bulb - Warm White (180~240V)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byS10QaN on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very warm light temperature - Fairly bright - Still working after two years of usage - Doesn't get hot at all - Price is ok Cons:- Looks dull, plastic fantastic - Don't scew to tight as this can damage the plastic cover - It's huge OtherThoughts:Operated ove... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakoulos on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After one year of daily use, switching on and off as usual I have to share that all the LEDs are still working, This bulb has a very nice light colour. Very good for small rooms. Good saving energy Good case protection Very good protection on electronics leds.... Read more

mount bulb
    0 0
  • posted bygrinap0 on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So after two years of daily use, switching on and off as usual I have to share that all the LEDs are still working, which is quite unexpected from a chinese market unit. Even more interesting is that the LEDs were not start dimming out, the light emitted is pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrtofuu on 08/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerfull and durable. I bought other led lights and ended up in the trash, even for a similar price. This one has been on for more than a month straight, all leds still working at the same brightness level. It is truly warm-white, so you don't get that cold white... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmeg123 on 05/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's not a expensive light bulb. Looks like a 50 watt bulb and save a lot of energy. It is more expensive to buy than a normal bulb but you do not suffer when you received the electric bill. The warm white is a little more clearly than a normal bulb but the light is nic... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrzaka on 04/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bulb has a very nice light colour. It could be compared with a regular bulb, exept for it's size. It's too big for the lamp I intended it for, so I'm currently using it in my garage over my "toolbench". It works perfectly for my needs. Only consern with i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoeui on 01/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Produces roughly the same amount of light as a 60w normal light bulb. - Color is warm and nice, great for the living room - Feels solid. Cons:- It's not nice to look at directly, the tiny LED's are very bright! Make sure you use indirect lighting. - It's rather big, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaCOMka on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The lamp came well packed in special packaging and the plastic box. 81 diode outside the plastic flask. Quality appearance - excellent! Lamp bright. Gives white light. Comparable to conventional 40w-60w energy saving and 23w/150w philips at the beginning of comb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjmoroz on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is bright enough for a small to medium sized room, a comfortable but not too bright of a glow. It is a lower colour temperature creating a warmer, more natural colour. Cons:The plastic shell over the LED bulbs is somewhat cheap, there is a crack in it, alth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonclau on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good saving energy Good case protection Very good protection on electronics leds. Cons:Not too lighty Not a Warm light as expected Not good for reading OtherThoughts:It´s more a lamp to passage places, like corridors. I use this at the bathroom, but I get dressed i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections