DX » Community » Reviews » E27 81-LED 3500K 410-Lumen Energy Saving Light Bulb - Warm White (180~240V)
  • 5 star 18 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I've been using it for more than a year, still working good, no led died. it's bright but not too much, it's like a 40w light bulb max. Not too bright, it's nowhere near warm, it's almost blueish. It's also quite big, it will not fit in thight places. Quality seams good, but i bought other type of led light for my kitchen, and put this one over the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS10QaN on 05/07/2013

- Very warm light temperature - Fairly bright - Still working after two years of usage - Doesn't get hot at all - Price is ok - Looks dull, plastic fantastic - Don't scew to tight as this can damage the plastic cover - It's huge Operated over 230 V. It's made out of plastic with a driver and LED's. I has no cooling, nor does it need any. The light is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakoulos on 04/07/2013

After one year of daily use, switching on and off as usual I have to share that all the LEDs are still working, This bulb has a very nice light colour. Very good for small rooms. Good saving energy Good case protection Very good protection on electronics leds.Warm light as expected (not very warm) It's not nice to look at directly, the tiny LED's are ... Read more

mount bulb
    0 0
  • posted bygrinap0 on 10/02/2012

So after two years of daily use, switching on and off as usual I have to share that all the LEDs are still working, which is quite unexpected from a chinese market unit. Even more interesting is that the LEDs were not start dimming out, the light emitted is probably close to the new one. It is bright, around 60W equivalent. The light is blue-white which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrtofuu on 08/14/2012

Very powerfull and durable. I bought other led lights and ended up in the trash, even for a similar price. This one has been on for more than a month straight, all leds still working at the same brightness level. It is truly warm-white, so you don't get that cold white feeling in your house, if you care about that. Compared to other LED bulbs sold around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmeg123 on 05/10/2012

It's not a expensive light bulb. Looks like a 50 watt bulb and save a lot of energy. It is more expensive to buy than a normal bulb but you do not suffer when you received the electric bill. The warm white is a little more clearly than a normal bulb but the light is nice. The light bulb is packed in plastic foam. It is bigger than a standard bulb. At ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrzaka on 04/22/2012

This bulb has a very nice light colour. It could be compared with a regular bulb, exept for it's size. It's too big for the lamp I intended it for, so I'm currently using it in my garage over my "toolbench". It works perfectly for my needs. Only consern with it is it's size. Diameter of 5,5 cm (just over 2 inch) and lenght about 14cm (5,5 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoeui on 01/09/2012

- Produces roughly the same amount of light as a 60w normal light bulb. - Color is warm and nice, great for the living room - Feels solid. - It's not nice to look at directly, the tiny LED's are very bright! Make sure you use indirect lighting. - It's rather big, it won't fit in any lamp - It's (like more LED lights) quite expensive. It will take you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaCOMka on 12/13/2011

The lamp came well packed in special packaging and the plastic box. 81 diode outside the plastic flask. Quality appearance - excellent! Lamp bright. Gives white light. Comparable to conventional 40w-60w energy saving and 23w/150w philips at the beginning of combustion (when cold). Our mains 220V 50HZ. do not know yet Lamp length of about 140mm, so is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjmoroz on 10/19/2011

It is bright enough for a small to medium sized room, a comfortable but not too bright of a glow. It is a lower colour temperature creating a warmer, more natural colour. The plastic shell over the LED bulbs is somewhat cheap, there is a crack in it, although I do not know how I made that. It still works 100% and you don't notice the crack, it doesn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections