DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelomtf on 10/26/2013

English: - Good Quality - Good price - It has the function to choose the color of the backlight - Very Beautiful Portuguese: - Boa Qualidade - Bom preço - Possui a função para escolher a cor da luz de fundo - Muito Bonito English: - Do not saw anything cons. Portuguese: - Não v&#2... Read more

Beautiful Watch Cost Benefit

0 0 0

• posted bymatiasnovoa on 06/04/2013

Tiene un buen peso y es comodo puesto. Se ven bien claros los números y es fácil de configurar. Tiene detalles de terminación que son directamente proporcionales al precio pero aun así es muy bueno. Tiene un detalle que evita que se salga el reloj. Dicen que viene con distintas luces ... Read more

Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch 3 - Black Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch 2 - Black Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch 1

0 0 1

• posted byiPat on 05/25/2012

Very pretty watch. My first one arrived with its glass broken, but DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one. Works well, good precision, light is cool (I prefer the blue and the red light than the other colors). Good built quality too. This is not exactly the same watch you can see on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPat on 05/22/2012

Very pretty watch. My first one arrived with its glass broken, but DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one. Works well, good precision, light is cool (I prefer the blue and the red light than the other colors). Good built quality too. This is not exactly the same watch you can see on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPat on 05/22/2012

The first watch arrived broken (glass), so DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one (I used it without the glass, to try it). Watch is pretty looking, good built quality, working well. It is not exactly the sam as the picture : Not totally black (metal is silver colored), and the display ... Read more

iPat3 iPat2 iPat1

0 0 0

• posted byCARLOS48JF on 03/09/2011

have several watches. All are more expensive that I bought. I bought it cheaply in order to compare the purchase price with quality. I liked the security system of the bracelet. The large numbers and the display are very attractive dark Of course the watch has some Cons: - I did not try it in water. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebayp on 04/29/2010

Sharp looking, loud, the different colors of the backlight are really cool. It impresses my 2-year-old daughter when the colors change. It's big and pretty substantial. Get the feeling it would last a bit. Time is way inaccurate. It goes off by 20-30 seconds every day. Buttons are confusingly labeled.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscalmer on 02/02/2010

I Like watches :P So I ordered a few cheap ones to check the quality. Some of the Pros: - I like the dark glass. (everyone is looking at with an expression of curiosity) - It is big and suites a grown man. - I also like the silicon strap with an extra lock. - The silicon wrap is easy to use for thick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreengoblet on 01/17/2010

Received the Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch and have been wearing it for two days. I like the look and have garnished a few nice comments regarding its appearance. The watch seems to be of good construction and a sleek design. The bottom plate is stamped with the Nike Logo. It has Five (5) light ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySolarLightLed on 09/28/2009

This watch looks and feels solid. Has texture although it's plastic. Minimalist. Purist. The face is simple to read. Simple to program. Easy to read. Brightly illuminated. Chinese Philip Starke. None. You pay this little amount and get such a quality build, your out of line for complaining about anything.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections