DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display - Black (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrieX on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm satisfied with this watch - great design - many lights colors in the screen - easy to configure - comfortable - big numbers - many hole for adjust in the wrist - the price is good Cons:right now I don't have any problem maybe the alarm sound should be more loud but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLePoulpe556 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Design - Differents lights colors - Easy of use Cons:- Fragile (the glass) - Informations really good visible when the color light is on (without lights, we can see caracters just a little bit, but enough to read them) - No user notice included - Impossible for me to fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosa91 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It looks awesome, it looks like it is one of these expensive and futuristic clocks. - Everybody will always ask about this watch. Cons:- The screen doesn't show the numbers with much intensity, you must turn on the LED with the button sometimes to see the hour properl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byljalmanzar on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Almost everything. Good looking. Feels sturdy. The very rubbery straps (not best quality) wraps well around wrist and is comfortable. Cons:The only thing that really bothered me about the whole watch was how fast it is. In just 24 hours it gets about 4 min ahead of my p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanwarsation on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brilliant build quality, the watch has real weight and heft. The strap is decent too. The buttons work fine. The multiple coloured lights, for those who like it lively, are very much there (and also have a very 'disco' colour cycle mode) Cons:The display contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizr on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great design, everybody notices; -Easy to use, despite the lack of manual; -Battery included and still last almost over a year; -Really water resistant (little rain), but I wouldn't push it too far; -All functions you would expect from a digital watch; -Colors are cool... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHawn12345 on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This watch is very cool, some of the features that i like about this watch are the nice and modern design, it works fine, the battery is included and is not hard to set the hour and the alarm Cons:- one of the felt off - quality is ok but could be better - i dont think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysekolan2 on 12/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cool watch, bright lights, even on dim settings. impressive to anyone who notices it. Very unusual design does their simply irresistible!fun to use and show off. Looks and feels great! I own several watches and I was pleasantly surprised when I received t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuel5cc on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a nice clock. Has a lot of functions. Alarm, stopwatch, date, nice multi-coloured light. The colour (black) gives it an elegant touch, and the triangular shape is... different than other clocks. Cons:water resistant? haha! not at all! I Think maybe it's because of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byret143 on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The physical build of this watch was very very good. The watch band is very thick. Multiple color light is cool. The watch is very fashionable. Cons:The watch does not come with instructions (but it was not hard to figure out). There was no packaging aside from bubble wra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections