DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display - White (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypremfenderz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch looks really cool and is quite solid, not fragile like other cheap watches. It shape in the front makes it look quite unique. The display is quite visible under good light conditions. Cons:The pain is quite like a temporary one. But with good care, it will last... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimpegaboy on 08/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The clock looks great and it fits many different clothing styles. It has many fitting holes and fits my wrist perfect. You can change the color of the screen and therefore you can have it with for example, red shoes and white shirt (red color on the screen). It is easy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvalafar on 11/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cool design! Can be configured from 4 different light colors. Numbers are big and easy to read. Has date, alarm and time functions. Cons:Painting finish looks kind of "cheap". Wrist belt has 2 pieces that help fit the belt remains, but they are quite big... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTarcisioMartins on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Watch is very beautiful, the colors are OK! And it's stylish! The price is great! Its a money that you can spend, to see how the product works! I'll definitaly buy another. Cons:The only CON, i'ts that the button that you push to shows the LED lights, some... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhnbcon on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks cool. Tells time, day of the week, date, has a stop watch, and of course it lights up. I get a lot of compliments. Everyone wants to know where I got it, so I like to send folks on wild goose chases. Telling them too look up Star Wars or Trek watch. Tell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrangeMarmalade on 08/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm in love with this watch! It is seriously the best looking watch I have ever seen! -It gets a lot of good comments from people. -It seems way more expensive than what you pay. -It has a unique style. -Very comfortable. -I enjoy the fact that I can choose the LED colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriinaeino on 05/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful! Everyone around checks it out. everyone asks me, where I got this! easy to use. and its beautiful! Cons:the led light is in the center, so the lightning is a big circle in the middle just like a led in the centre. somehow it distujrbs me. it would be nicer if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygundulo on 10/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this watch looks like a spaceship and blinks in many colors ! it's really fun-looking, and as it's very cheap you can wear it anytime without caring ! Actually, i think it looks like a "Gatchaman" device. But it's a real watch, not a toy, and shows the hour, day... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections