DX » Community » Reviews » EL9 Compatible Battery for NIKON (7.4V Li-Ion)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMifune99 on 01/18/2012

I bought this one being a bit skeptic, but it works perfect and is a good replacement for the original. I alternate between the original and this and i don't notice any difference. Material quality is a bit worse than the original one, but is not important, when i use the batteries i have to look the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomarcuzzi on 09/02/2011

-Build quality is very good -The charge is practically the same as the original one. -Exact same size and fits fine in my D5000 -Cheaper than original one -It's not genuine (off course) -Because it's not genuine, doesn't last as the original one. -At this moment, don't have any other cons in my opinion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChips11 on 03/19/2010

Seems to be a very well built replacement battery for my Nikon D3000. Pros: -Arrived (mostly) precharged. Only took about 15 minutes in my Nikon charger to top it up -Holds charge for a long time -Exact dimensions as old nikon battery -Much cheaper than replacement batteries you might pick up at a big-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysunrise3500 on 06/01/2009

Works as described. Makes a great cheap backup battery for when you go flat on the run. Seems to last a while. After a year, still holding charge okay. At first I thought this died and stopped charging, ends up it was making proper contact with the charger. If I push it into the charger all the way, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKooPa79 on 05/17/2009

I have taken many photos on a single charge with this, not sure if it is exactly like original, but it must be close. The battery is too large. I need to shake the camera a little to get the battery out of the camera house. Guess I need to cut of a little of the plastic on it to make it “drop” out of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixfivetwo on 12/13/2008

-It works perfectly fine, although the battery life is as good as a genuine replacement battery. -It's cheap. I am pretty sure these batteries are a lot more expensive than the prices going to a store. -The battery life isn't as good as a genuine replacement. -Not genuine. -I own a Nikon D40 dSLR. -I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashokgun on 10/14/2008

This is a particularly great deal since getting the same from Nikon costs in excess of $30 (and much more if you live in Europe, since you pay in Euros). It appears to function as well as the original Nikon battery (it is to be noted that even the original nikon is 'made in china' !) The build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphlllpy on 07/25/2008

It is about half the price of a Nikon-brand battery. Seems to hold the same amount of charge as the Nikon-branded version. The first time I charged it the charger would not recognize when the battery was "full". So I just let it charge for a few hours and put it in the camera. I was not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJongeman21 on 06/16/2008

I own a D40 and the Nikon battery's are way to expensive, so i saw this one and ordered it. The charge time is almost the same as on the Nikon battery. I have charged it two times now and i can still make about the same amount of pictures Not the logo on it like on the Nikon how you need to insert it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoBarreto on 05/25/2008

If you have a camera that uses this battery, buy it ! This was one of my best buys here. The product is identical to the original battery in all aspects, excluding the Nikon brand sticker. Charge time, charge retention after months charged, number of shots with my D40, all these are on par with the original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections