DX » Community » Reviews » Ovleng X8 Stereo Foldable Headphone Headset w/ Microphone / Cable Control - White + Red (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtextor on 12/16/2014

Pros: Very useful and easy to use. The cable is removable and can be replaced. The cable also have a control for answering calls and pause/start music. Cons: Cable too short. Observation: the cable didn't work. The phone recognized, the control worked (started and paused the music), but there was no ... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymhooghiemstra on 02/10/2014

Good sound quality. Good Bass and nice high tones. The folding makes it a bit smaller so you can take it easily with u. Also the flat detachable cable is a big bonus Very sensitive Mic. When calling with the headphones on sometimes the rubbing of the mice against clothes interferes with the conversation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhooghiemstra on 01/06/2014

Great sound quality. I didn't expect it to be this good. ++ Folding makes it a little smaller so i can take it easier with me. And the change of breaking is limited this way. Mic is very handy for Skype or normal phone calls Build quality is good but could me a little better I have big ears so it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections