DX » Community » Reviews » Rotatable Mini Adjustable PP + Stainless Steel Tripod Holder Stand for Camera / Mobile Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful BOM Cheap Decent quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRiz1993 on 04/13/2016

So probably it is most likely the problem of the lack of proper packaging, the mobile holder came broken. However the tripod is surprisingly very sturdy, as it could totally support my Canon 600D DSLR. All in all, Good buy, wish the mobile holder was not broken, but still great tripod.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySalihEmre on 03/06/2016

if your cell phone has a good camera, and you want to shoot good pics with it, this gadget will help you. especially when it is dark, you need to keep your phone really stable. it is almost impossible with your hands, so this holder with tripod is what you need. pros: light, holds the phone soft... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Decent quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAnge666 on 01/13/2016

Las patas son malas y viene con gomas que se salen... La construcción no es mala, pero es un mecanismo muy rudimentario y parece que se romperá pronto. Sin embargo, sostiene bien el teléfono.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 12/28/2015

This tripod is surprisingly sturdy holding my big 5" phone. I am also impressed with the PP's ability to hold different sized phones.

Impression:perfect,Useful,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byeasytigerrrrr on 11/23/2015

Easy to use, reliable quality for a small price. Good fixation and rigid placing. Bottoms of legs are covered with rubber.

The best tripod for a smartphone The best tripod for a smartphone

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byggeerraa on 10/13/2015

me ha sacado de apuro en varias ocasiones, cuando no tengo donde dejar el celular. Facil de usar y bastante maniobrable. Recomendado.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9397839 on 08/18/2015

The article is very easy to use without problems. I have not had complicacones to run without any problem. Really functional design, works perfectly. I use it for my android and hope to spend a lot of good times with this Tripod Holder! Fast shipping, though, the earth's distance

Impression:perfect, great product, easy use;

0 0 0

• posted byIbizus on 05/27/2015

Best product for this price, you can event use the tripod for any other camera, I haven't tried with the SLR one but works with small ones

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoStar on 05/11/2015

Pros: bastante eficiente e estável em uma superfície contra, fica fazendo pressão no celular ou câmera colocada

Impression:perfect,BOM,Cheap and good tripod.;

0 0 0

• posted byBILUGA on 04/08/2015

bem simples e facil de usar

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere