Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLDVH on 05/03/2014

These earphones are not annoying when you have them in your ears, which is common for other earphones. The quality of the sound is good, for the money you pay for the earphones. The earphones are easy to use, just plug them in your phone and you're ready to go. The only bad thing about these earphones is that they sometimes don't work optimal. One of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMesutBuey on 01/20/2014

very good stuff. it sounds good on much phones. 3 stars Quality for a low price. in Germany the prices are too high. you get for the double of the price earphones which get broken after a day. these earphones are very good. ear bud of the earphones too small for the ears of an adult person. Not good soud on Samsung phones. M sized Ear buds will b e ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mohammadae on 01/14/2014

They are very good quality for such a price. I got two of them, and test it on several smartphones. Works just fine, and the sound quality is very good. It fits into my ears easily. - Packaging is not good, but for this price, you couldn't be better! - No volume (up / down) control. A very nice product with a very nice price. They are great ear buds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJovanSno on 01/13/2014

-The bass is loud, so you can enjoy in the music without limitations -Clear sound, you can hear everything that you should -Extremely cheap and worth every penny spent on them -Although they're cheap they are good -The rubbers are too soft -There isn't button for answering calls on the mic, but i didn't even expect it for that price -The cable is protected ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections