DX » Community » Reviews » ABS AAA / AA Batteries Storage Box / Case - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
good excellent good! Convenient maravilhoso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaronism on 02/05/2015

I used to use a much larger case that held several AA and AAA batteries, but I've started using this case in conjunction with a set of AAA to AA converters (also from DX) and I couldn't be happier. It saves on space and more importantly, in weight. Since I find I usually need AA batteries for my... Read more

Impression:good,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Essa caixa é bem útil para colocar pilhas, tem boa qualidade e resistência, é transparente. Eu recomendo assim evita o desgaste por oxidação das pilha que não estão sendo usadas.

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted by8995157 on 01/30/2015

Convenient Transparent Case for 4 batteries, protecting them from the water and short circuit.

Impression:good!,Victor Buruiana;

0 0 0

• posted byHardebdm on 01/22/2015

Gran accesorio. La calidad y el cierre son buenos. Es resistente. Ayuda a mantener ordenados los recambios de la camara. Muy recomendable

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

Easy and convenient box for batteries. A little expensive, but in the end - not critical. better to take more than one, especially if you do not have a flash or synchronizers.

Impression:good!,maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoMiller on 12/01/2014

agora posso deixar tudo separado, como deve ser.........................................................................................perfeito

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted byHRSMatos on 09/18/2014

Pros: looks durable and it is light. Cros: Take too long to get here. I like the size, very good to organize my batteries. Became easier to separate each one I haved use and the ones that are full of charge. Nice to carry on the bag too. Good for 4 batteries. Can be used to AA and AAA batteries.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byevanmorais on 08/26/2014

Ótimo para guardar e transportar pilhas recarregáveis AA e AAA.

Impression:Adorei o produto.;

0 0 0

• posted byAdamZ17 on 08/20/2014

Pros: Does what it is supposed to do, holding your rechargeable batteries in a suitable fashion. Lightweight, easy to use. Boxes clip together if needed. Cons: Not a thing. If you have a bunch of rechargeable batteries laying around it is a must have product, bought 10 out of them. Check out the... Read more

Must have for rechargeable battries!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byandresgargut on 07/03/2014

Very useful to order your batteries. I have a lot of batteries for photography lighting at studio and it is a good product to have everything tidy at work. It can be easyly labelled, because it has a smooth surface. It is transluncent, so it allows you to see through it what batteries do you have... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections