DX » Community » Reviews » ABS AAA / AA Batteries Storage Box / Case - Translucent White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresgargut on 07/03/2014

Very useful to order your batteries. I have a lot of batteries for photography lighting at studio and it is a good product to have everything tidy at work. It can be easyly labelled, because it has a smooth surface. It is transluncent, so it allows you to see through it what batteries do you have inside. It fits for AA batteries a AAA batteries. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylz3ai on 06/26/2014

Useful box. Cheaper than in Bulgaria. I recommend to bye it. Battery box is very good when you want to hang your purse or around batteries through drawers at home. The quality is perfect. None The receiving little more than what it says on the site, but the reason is the quality of service of postal services in our country, not because of the supplier.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywinclon on 02/26/2014

great product for storage AA and AAA batteries. very nice built quality with a sturdy plastic and with nice locking system. its transparant so you can check the battery without open it. very useful for photographer who use extra AA battery for flash light. not find any i think it can be linked to one another with the side lock system Great product to ... Read more

with romisen RC29 with my eneloop
    1 0
  • posted bypsrs10 on 02/05/2014

ENG: Seems to do exactly what it is meant to. Size is perfect for all kind of batteries and brands. I just put my Sanyo AA they fit just great. I like that it is easy to carry no matther if it is on you pocket or bag. Esp: Este estuche es muy funcional y cumple su cometido perfectamente. Lo he probado con baterias de diferentes marcas y dimensiones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobyhood82 on 01/27/2014

Great product to storage AA and AAA batteries. AA will be storage one direction and AAA another, so each battery will stay in place and will fit sturdy. Each box can be attached to other box thanks to an hook system on both sides. The plastic is pretty good quality, it will last long. Really great product, no more batteries all around! None found. Could ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections